Help with cord cutting?

over 9 years ago

Hi, after 3 years of having vivid dreams of a man I know, I’ve developed an attachment to him. One that is incredibly inconvenient! Not only in timing but in the whole situation itself. Me and him could never be together happily without causing alot of people heartache as we both have families of our own. Although numerous readings I’ve had have said he feels the strong bond to me too, it just wouldn’t work now.It’s annoying as I’ve never felt this way about anyone. Give it a few decades maybe!

It is for this reason that I’ve decided that cord cutting be the most sensible option to go for. It’s not a negative relationship or anything it’s just like I said very inconvenient for everyone. So many of my thoughts are about him and when I see him my body literally goes into meltdown on a grand scale, which is very noticible.

Is this something I can do myself?

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Lucy

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to talk to you about this contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

Hi Lucy. I think you can do this with minimal guidance. Its about changing your associations and cleansing that subconscious where you are keeping him! We can do a short half hour session together and see if you think I might be a fit to help you with this?

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

Hello, Lucy.

It sounds to me like you need a counter love spell. Instead of falling IN love, you fall out of it. This would be the best thing for you if you do not want these feelings that you have for this person.

Once you’re in love, there is no forgetting about it. You will always be in love, always have these feelings, and always think about this person 24/7.

Therefore, a counter-love spell would be appropriate for the situation that you’re in.

If you need anything else or more info, feel free to contact me. :)

Best Regards, Shannon

over 9 years ago

I’d like to tell you this is something you can do on your own, but unfortunately i dont feel this is something that can be done without assistance, considering that chord cutting is a very painful experience.

Cutting the chord is willingly admitting you no longer want them to be a part of your life, and they will not be attached to you- so its not an easy process.

there needs to be an affirmation, and a meditation to follow, – it helps to have someone do the cleansing while you are doing the affirmation-

if you have any questions honey please message me.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Lucy,

There is many ways of cutting a cord to a person. The best way is to meditate and ask for it to be erase its self. So your like forget about them. To do it for free look for it on youtube. This is just a suggesting from me.

over 9 years ago

Thankyou for the replies! So I’m going to try the YouTube suggestion and have a go myself. If that fails then I’ll be asking one of you for some personal help. Appreciate you offering your help :) x