how will this turn out

over 9 years ago

My husband and I are planning to separate in May and go our separate ways. We have 3 kids, and right now even though we have agreed to separate, he is making ot very stressful for me. I do have a male friend as well, who is not talking to me at the current moment, because he fears that he is going to be hurt in all of this. Am I making the right decisions? How will this all turn out?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tamika,

I am a qualified counsellor and I would prefer to discuss this in private with you rather than put here on a public forum.

You get the first 3 mins free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

I would love to explain to you. Contact me

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

Hi Tamika, I get good vibes about the split, even concerning the children. I have many questions for you regarding this male friend. I see some road bumps in the not far off future. Overall, I get positive energy from this post. If you’d like to chat, I am available. My rate is low and we can start with a short free session. Message me.i wish you the best with these decisions

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

contact me for a love reading will go into detail

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

We would love to help you with that contact us

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Tamika, The reason why your stress regarding towards your situation its because your expecting things to work. Think about you first before another. This other maybe ignoring due to your situation with the other. As I do get he knows you have a partner. If you are seeking more advice you are able to contact me. As I will not be commenting on this post no longer.

Blessings to you. May angels help you. Which I do angel readings if you are serious on what your guardian angels are telling you where to go!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Lots going on with many members involved I am afraid that a private reading for the detailed info needed is required. I can offer you 6 min free to see if we connect and we can take it from there.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Yours and hubby’s date of birth please and first names and I will do you a free reading.

You can message me the details by click on my name on the left if you do not want to leave it here.

<------]

Love and Light Msdelight