Stalked......

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

When will 5/9/49 find out their ex is sending peeps around here to stalk me please?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a reading will answer this for you in detail

over 9 years ago

well what I can say is this that there is a lot of jeolasy sorounding you at this current time. and your partner will soon find out but you have to tell your partner alittle bit about whats going on.

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

nearly right rosie, yes there is jealousy no 5/9/49 is not my partner, glad 5/9/49 will find out soon, 5/9/49 and I have not been in touch with each other for years because of the jealous parties lies and defamation the jealous party is good at manipulation big time many others believed the jealous party they sound convincing 5/9/49 was not the only one to believe the deception.

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

HI I can help with a reading

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No I do not concur that this will be discovered. The individual is very clever a good at concealing the truth. While the person in question makes no attempts to search for it leaving no room what so ever for this to be exposed. There is a very old saying that says “The truth always has a way of coming out” and while my personal belief lends to this being so I also know from history as well as personal experience that sometimes not all the time but sometimes that truth wont come out in our lifetime. Good luck.