help as if it were your very own :*(

over 9 years ago

Missing cat . Near mann elementary school in long beach ca. A tuxedo cat! Help.. Does anyone feel a direct connection & description?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marissa,

I can answer your question using a method called the Chart of the Hour known as Horary Astrology. It is a good method for yes/no type question plus finding lost items which include animals. Special note with regards to lost items. You need to be the sole owner of either that item or animal as in a small pet – cat, dog or large animal horse or cattle or the chart will give a confusing answer.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Will keep you in prayers, hope you find your cat.

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

Oh Marissa! I am so sorry you lost your cat. I can’t do missing items or pets but I can tune in animal emotions. I sense that she has had quite the adventure! She is hunkered down safe now, hiding out, but nervous.. She will be happy to be found! I get the feeling she is somewhere she can watch a street and seeing lots of people walking by… She’s low down. Under a porch perhaps? Like I said, I don’t do lost things but I do have a strong feeling about this cat. I feel for you. Good luck dear. Please message me if she is found!

over 9 years ago

Thank you everyone for your support & concern! This Means so much to! I will keep you all posted!