new path

over 9 years ago

Hi. I’m trying to take a new path in life and do things a bit differently than before. I am wondering if there is anything special ahead in the coming 6 months to a year for me, regarding travel, love, work or fun times? Both tge good and bad. Thanks for your time :)

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Anna we have answers to all your questions and actually they are very interesting

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

I would be glad to do a reading for you regarding these questions you have. Feel free to contact me. :)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anna,

I can do an in-depth playing card reading for you covering that but first you will need to come into Live-Chat to agree with the pricing.

As it takes 45 mins to do I prefer to do this in my quiet time and send direct into your Bitwine In-Box.

It is called The Greater Star Spread which uses Playing Cards. It looks at twelve months and is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading your post. and yes i am picking strong vibes about your future for one you have alot of new doors opeing up for you, thats what im seeing and good ones to. good luck

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

hello I would love to give you answers to all of your questions the past 4 months have been really hard on you it is definitely time for change doing things differently definitely the right decisionbut you do need guidance and direction come chat with me or leave me a message

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes you are on the right track or at least right frame of mindset by trying to do things a bit diffently in your life style and choices, this will open many a new doors for you both personally as well as professionally. I am also picking up on creative energy not sure where that is coming from to be honest I would need to read for you to pin point the details. try not to get discouraged as there may be some brief delays regarding travel. Fell free to stop by my page and choose a type of psychic reading that best suites you, would love to explain in more details what I am picking up. be well. :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

Anna I see an airplane in your foggy but not far off future! Its got me curious. If you are too, we can do a ten min free session for me to hear more, and then explore further? I hope you’ll Message me to set an appointment.