true love?

over 9 years ago
kman didn't upload a photo

K (kman)

3 posts

Hey,

Kobie born July 5 1986. Can anyone tell me anything about who my true love is? Any kind of description if thats possible? Thanks guys.

over 9 years ago

K (kman)

3 posts

lol anyone?

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

As I look I see that someone is about to come into your life. This person is younger if only by just a few days. We can discuss this further in chat

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kman,

This would be more on a private session. But I have to say I get you need to have patience to have this true love your speaking about. The person maybe someone your not expecting. So keep your eyes & heart open. Because someone around you has not been telling you how they feel. Be prepared!

You need more assistance contact me. As I will no longer be commenting on this topic.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is a variety of reasons why you have yet to find and or connect with your soul mate. You still have work to do on your self making your self whole and complete knowing who you are is key to attracting your other half and or better half. call me for a $10 15 min reading ill explain.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello yes i can do a love reading for you to see whats in store for you for the present and future

over 9 years ago
love_specailist didn't upload a photo

love_specailist

4 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

well from what im picking up rite now that there is new doors opening now its up to u if u wanna go through it and see what lies ahead or not.thanks

over 9 years ago

K (kman)

3 posts

Thanks everybody. Well could this new door or new opportunity even though its new be something to do with a girl who’s in my present? We don’t talk much at all these days so our connection was stronger a few years ago. I’m in the army and that pretty much ended things with us. It sounds like some of you are saying its someone I already know?

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, my guides are indicating that there will be 2 people coming into your past…I am seeing right now there to be someone new and someone from your past who left very quickly in the relationship with you before.

Please contact me for more information.

Love and light, Ann

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.