GOT TO BE MORE TO LIFE

over 9 years ago

10/05/77 I feel im stuck in a rut, I cant get motivated and I dont know where im heading in my life, im so tired, down bored xx

over 9 years ago

contact me on chat =)

over 9 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I hope you got the answers you needed, if not, take a deep breath. You don’t need to have found your calling just yet.

I can help you look ahead a bit, or we can talk about what you feel is missing, but you should know that occasionally feeling stuck is normal. :)

—Aisha

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I can help you feel better and get your life on track

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi maria, I specialize in guidance and can most certainly help you. You seem to have lost a lot of spirit and need a boost of confidence, spiritually and mentally. If you would like to contact me I can help you lift your spirits high.

wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago

hi maria, right now you have the sprit of discouragement. and your falling in a depression. the little that im picking up with out a full reading is that you lost intress and you don’t feel that your going any were. but you are. you need need a little bit of ancouragement and you just need to see some of the things that are going to happen in your future. because some times when we don’t know were we are going and were not seeing results.we need some reassuring by seeing and hearing that were on the right track.so you are more then welcome to chat with me to get a little more insight.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Read my profile dear, and my wife’s – Starseed Davina – and let us know if our teaching resonates with you. I belive we can help you get your mojo back sister :)

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

your energy is low right now you are going through a bad time in life I will be able to see when things pick up and start going better I no it seems when things start to go good it makes a turn for the worst lets se when this will finally break I will be able to help you