whats happening in this relationship?

over 9 years ago

if anyone can help please give me advise? i have been in a ‘relationship’ with barrie dob 17th december 1972 for 2 and a half months now. he does work a hell of a lot and i only get to see him 2 days of the week. he does send me messages/phones me a lot but i dont know why he isnt making time for me in his life? he does live about 10mile away from me so this could be difficult also.does he want to be with me, is he insecure about something that has happened in his past relationships? im confussed, should i call it a day and carry on or do i stick it out as i do like him. hes not an open sort of person he just thinks past should be left in the past etc. is there a future for us ?my name is Emma dob 6th december 1978 thanks in advance

over 9 years ago

things seem complicated but there is a reason he is being so distant, contact me for more details.

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

there is a lot of reasons why he is being distant, if you would like to contact me so I can tell you why he is being this way, give me a ring! I’m online and available

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

i feel like theirs a future but also obstacles please chat with me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Emma,

This is early days from a man’s point of view in a relationship.

Please note it is not a reader’s job to tell you what to do. We can only do a reading in live-chat for you and then the rest is up to you.

You get the first 3 mins free with me if you care to drop by and decide if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

hi i remember also u posting here saying readers told u ur ex would come back. what happened with that?

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

His quite right the past belongs in the past and nor should you pry in his past. After all his past is past and should be left alone. It is his business and no one else’s. We can’t change the past so why dwell on it and risk losing a relationship by dwelling on past stuff. Even if he made mistakes in his past which we all do it doesn’t mean he will make the same mistake twice. He is unlikely to. If he has been hurt in his past he will open up and tell you all in his own good time when he is ready and feels he can trust you. Give him time and don’t push him to talk about his past if he doesn’t want to other wise you will only risk losing your relationship with him if you do.

I feel he is a hard worker and does care about you other wise he wouldn’t be messaging and phoning you like he does and seeing you twice a week. He certainly doesn’t want to risk losing you.

I don’t feel he is insecure just busy with work.

You said he lives 10 miles away from you I feel money is a issue here and not being able to afford to travel to see you as much as he would like and on top of that work takes up a lot of his time.

It has only been two months so please try and stay patient and hopefully things will get better in the future. You need to not rush in to things but to give him time and your self time and things will progress in your relationship when it is meant to be. Just take it easy and do things that make you happy and enjoy what time you do have together twice a week. Do some thing special together. Show him that you care too.

You can also try talking to him about your feelings and find out what he thinks rather then ask us psychics. That is the only way to get the truth of how he is really feeling 100%.

All the best and I hope I have helped in some way.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

hi, emma. im picking up a strong vibe about your partner, and what I am picking up is that he is a very closed in person because of the past and he carrys a fear in him. he doesn’t want to get hurt again so he blocks his feelings . he does have feelings for you and that’s some of the problem. hes running from his feelings and 2nd of all he has a lot of pride and hes that type of guy that doent share how he feels. hes to moncho for that.he also was raised old school so that is the way he is, but there is a bright side to all of this he cares and he wants to be with you but hes having a hard time trusting and letting go.he is going through a financial situation right now but he is getting it under control and he will soon.in time things will fall into place. patience.

over 9 years ago

hi fairy, yeah was with the ex for 15 years and everyone here said he would come back. its been 13 months now scince he left and he didnt come back, didnt even try. im done with that. ive found someone else now, and like everyone here says its early days with him so fingers crossed :) x

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

so if the prediction of ex coming back didn’t come to pass why did u come back to the same psychics may I ask

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

I didn’t say your ex would come back and I am a psychic on here. So not every one has told you that your ex would come back. I have never even read for you before on here or in chat or email reading. ♥ ♥

Just take your time with Barrie and all will be fine. He needs to learn to trust and he will in his own time.

It is important to tell him your feelings too so he knows where he stands with you Emma. Don’t be scared to open up with him. You’ll be glad you did once you have.

All the best and hope I have helped in some way.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

obviously she meant the ones she read with

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, I can feel that barrie has a lot of unexpressed strong feelings for you..it seems like right now he is at a spiritual awakening with everything and i am also getting a negative interference around this man…Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation and help guide and advise you. :0)