Ex fiancé

over 9 years ago
bella13 didn't upload a photo

Mel Stella (bella13)

2 posts

My ex fiancé broke up with me out of nowhere a month ago. We have talked about reconciliation once however he was still blaming me for things I have not done. Saying I didn’t love him anymore and have not for awhile which wasn’t true. Every psychic I’ve spoken with has said he will be coming back and apologetic about things in August. His Dob is 9-3-82 mine is 10-13-82. Right now my last communication with him was over a week ago when he said he would think about reconciling since then we haven’t spoken. Is there anything I can do on my and or should I just move on? I always thought he was my soul mate as we had a very intense and quick connection.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Mel,

There is no need to keep a male that is only going to be making you upset and mess. Is like he believes in whatever his ego tells of him instead of you. You deserve better than this. You go to stop going though your past patterns. Because if you keep doing it. I got the outcome isn’t good.

keep going forward not backwards the angels says. Further assistance you have to contact me. As i will not be commenting on this post anymore.

Be blessed

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Mel

You don’t need a male like this treating you like this. You deserve better than this. If you keep allowing this your outcome isn’t good.

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Mel, I specialize in love and relationship and I am seeing a lot for you. Come see me for a full, detailed and accurate tarot reading.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mel,

I dont know what other psychics say but will be glad to look into this with you and honestly tell you what is shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicreadingsbydonna's photo

PSYCHIC (psychicreadingsbydonna)

1 post

You should let me read for you I will tell you everthing that I see for you I am only 0.50 cents a min

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

Hi, Mel. I feel that you two are meant to be, but I also feel like there is a lot stopping you from being together, because the both of you are delayed in love. Best of luck, and contact me if you wish.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

My honest advice, move on! he is damaged from long before you met. You can not save him from his destiny of going in circles where love is concerned, if anything he will pull you into this vortex with him and that would make you a very unhappy human being for most of if not the rest of your life. As painful as this may feel now being without him, it will far exceed in the future being with him. Many blessings and wisdom sent to you.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi mel, it looks like the connection between you and your ex is still very strong and i can honestly feel that this man is starting to spiritually grow and change. I can definitely see a reconciliation but it looks like there is a negative influence around this man. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation.

over 9 years ago

hello bella, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not suagr coac,only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

hello bella, I wanted to let you know that I have read your story and I can pickup a lot of hurt in your heart and there is a lot of confused feelings right now. and him to this is his way of running from his feelings he has done this in the past to another love that he had. hes scared of commiting to a relationship.its not easy for him do to past hurts. he don’t want to go down that road again. he has a hard time trusting somebody so its not you its him. and also he listens to 2 many people all at the same time. there seems to be a few people that do not want you and him to be together. you can get him back but I don’t see you and him staying together .he will always find a reason to run hes not ready to settle down.