ex

over 9 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

Hi All,

my ex (8 march 1974) has tried to get intouch again on saturday since march.i told him i do not want to get with him, but he again is calling and trying to stay in touch, can you see what he wants what are his intentions?

much love all

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I am seeing good intentions sgal. For a full, detailed, fast and accurate reading please feel free to contact me. I can help you further on this matter. :)

Much blessing’s,

psychisrindi

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi, I see a lot of different intentions, I see a mixture of good and bad. Contact me for full details and more information. I’d be glad to help!

Wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago

I can see that he has a lot of regrets, contact me for more information. many blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Yes he has some good intent and a bit of bad as well. The good you bin popping up in his mind thru memories. Songs places foods eg that remind him of you & that is why he was missing you. The bad I see when use parted he was angry and there is still traces of this anger in him. For more details call me

over 9 years ago

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

hi sable and everyone for your kind words, he was the one that broke up with me as he didnt want a relationship, he has no reason to be angry. if he does not sure why he is

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sgal,

I dont trust his intentions and feel this is prompted by some personal set back in his life. I sense this is more about him wanting or needing something,and that you should make him prove himself first or else this may fall apart just like it did to start with.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Is anger issues stem from some place deeper, it was the emotion directed toward you and undeserving on your part.

over 9 years ago

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

thanks so much blue dragon and sable really appreciate you honest words, my gutt was telling me the same same thing. so sad that every guy in my life always targetted to be with me only to want or need something out of it. i know i deserve better where the person only wants only me, not something out of me, one day i hope that happens

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, my guides right now from reading this message are telling me that your ex wants to try to come back…His feelings for you are still very strong and he misses you. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation.