Negativity has me drained

over 9 years ago

There is so much negativity around me including in my house with people. How can I meditate to remove that enegery? This enegry is affecting my sleep. Please help!

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

please contact me i know lots of ways so you could stay balanced

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi there, I specialize in removing negative energy. The best way to remove negativity is through a psychic. Sometimes when people without psychic ability try to remove negative energy, their situation only becomes worse. Contact me today and I’ll help you with a custom meditation cleansing.

wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

it sounds like you yourself are as a sponge absorbing all that is toxic around you, certainly there are methods of meditation that can help you reduce these levels of negativity but unless you remove your self from these persons or this place. Call me I cn tell you what to do.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi CThomas,

I can help you with this and make some suggestions,but themost important one is going to be to get rid of the people who are sending out all those negative vibes.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

I can’t get rid of the people; I can move. This isn’t my house; my grandmother and sister are causing the negativity,

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Then you should explore moving as an option.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

hi there, I have read your problem.and what im seeing is that you don’t belong there, and you need to be were there is positive thinking and its time to move forward this is a sign and its telling you that you need to move forward and find your path, a be on the rite road in your life because your just standing still. and getting no were, so its time to find your way.