spell

over 9 years ago

I have purchased mutiple spell works + energy works from the experts around for my true love to appear in my life.

but None of them work.

again and again and i have spent heaps in thiss. starting to even doubt whether can a spell even work? Those experts tried to explain to me it might be delayed cause the universe wants the best for me. but it has been 8 months? and nothing works.

can a true psychic/expert help me? im so lost.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shiny,

The thing with spell work it doesnt always work. The best thing to do if you want to do spell work is to do it yourself. Only you have the power to change anything. I always assist my clients to think about prayers since they can come when the time is convent with spirit or your guardian angels wants it to come.

If you want a true psychic read over my profile before taken me into a session.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

There is absolutely no reason to cast what is commonly called a love spell. Those who are hurt and lonely, desperate for human interaction, try it, sometimes. Even when the spell is perfectly cast it still causes bad karma. What you end up with is someone even more lonely, hurt, and desperate. It hurts to think that the object of your affection is only yours because you committed an act of emotional rape that binds them to you. These spells usually hurt the person buying the love spell or casting them far more than their intended victim. Many are unaware of this at the time of purchase or casting the spell. You can cast your own spell and try committing the act of emotional rape but beware that the spell can back fire and the person of your affections may not stick around like you want or as long as you want. In the long run you will end up hurt and heart broken. How would you like it if some one cast a spell on you to make you fall in love with them against your will? Don’t do to some one else what you yourself wouldn’t like done to you no matter how much you love the person or desire to be with them. If they don’t want you accept it and move on leave them alone. If you truly love the person even if they don’t love you then you will respect their feelings and not cast a love spell to attract them to you. Respect the fact they don’t love you and move on and let them move on as I said above you wouldn’t like it if some one you didn’t love cast a love spell on you to attract you to them. Love spell will not make the person stick around and be in love with you for ever. You will only achieve hurting that person deeply as well as your self in the long run. Do you love this person enough to hurt them in the long run? Is this what you truly want for this person?

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shiny,

Spells do work in the right hands of a master caster like myself. 8 months is too long though,if the spells cast by whoever was going to work it would have by now. The work I do doesnt mess with your karma or cause bad things to happen,since I work with light and natural things,and no dark energies. Come to me and lets see what you need and then decide whether you want to try something different then you have before.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi there shiny,

what I feel seems to be the reason is that you aren’t getting the right kind of spell or work done. That you may getting the wrong selection. You most certainly need a customized treatment. Before you can work on bringing your true soul mate in to your life you would first need to cleanse yourself so you can be ready for the real love. Contact me and we can discuss the work you need and I also specialize in soul searching and bringing soul mates together. Contact me as soon as you would like.

wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I don’t feel that a spell is what’s needed here. This is exactly why it’s not working. If you are destined to be happy in love with a soul mate connection and your soul mate is being delayed from you for whatever the reason may be, then a cleansing is what’s needed. A spell of any type is witchcraft be it white or dark its still magic! Magic means going against the grain, against what’s meant to be. Its the desire to rewrite destiny to play God if you will, that in its self has a nasty way of bighting us on the rear end. Be careful! seek to educate your self. If you know not who you are in the core of your spirit you become easy prey to these spell caster’s. And yes spell work is very real, if done properly. however I don’t personally believe it to be worth it. If you care to stop by for a reading I can decern if you qualify for a cleansing and at least explain to you what that means and what it involves. Good luck in your search.

over 9 years ago
bruced's photo

BruceD (bruced)

7 posts

There are plenty of people who cast spells everyday. Some are Pagan and others are from a variety of different religions. Most wiccans believe that everything you do will return three times stronger. If you send out positive energy with your spells, eventually you will receive positive energy in response. This is true for negative energy too. So, before you cast that spell to give your enemy a boil in an uncomfortable place, think, Is it really worth it? Usually it isn’t. Ethics in spell creation are important considerations. Before any spell is created, you must think of the spells implications. There really are just two rules for spell crafting and they are to do no harm and to not remove someones free will. e.g love spells. Why should we magically remove another’s free will or harm someone when mundanely those actions are considered a terrible crimes? It never ceases to amaze me how many people think it’s okay to do a negative act magically that they’d consider wrong if committed mundanely. So, think before you put spell to paper or get one cast for you.

Cheers.

over 9 years ago

hello my friend, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, not suagr coac,only the true, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

You are one of ours – we can help you. The magic is in your power, and we will teach you how to use it. If you feel the call, find us and seek us out. This isn’t voodoo – this is the science of consciousness and how it interacts in the physical world. How our thoughts create our experiences. And how once we learn the right thought patterns, our lives turn into amazing adventures instead of painful tragedy stories.