Masonic Temple

over 9 years ago

There is a Masonic Temple overlooking Lake Michigan that has been empty for over 20 years. I was lead to find this property some time ago. A project that would be housed in this building unfolded to me. I would appreciate any thoughts that come on this building and the project. Many thanks

over 9 years ago

Go for it. The runes see success all over it. :)

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Kastens,

I sense it will take alot of time and work,but that it could well be worth it. Be ready for some stress but in the end this should work out well.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It is certain that there is a power larger then that of the obvious project at hand, while it is certain to bring you greater wealth I sense its not entirely about that. There is a history with the Masons and your bloodline that you must be mindful of. Call for more info as this forum limits what I pick up on. Be well..

over 9 years ago

Many thanks to all. me77 confirmed Robin Bluedragon hit the nail on the head and confirmed. Jacqueline Sable – you bet about the larger power and the wealth you see is Spiritual Wealth disseminating from the Hall. And I had never considered the bloodline with the Masons – but a burst of energy went off when I read it. The building seems so pure because of its former reisdence. You confirmed. Now all I need is 25 million and I’m good to go. LOL Again many thanks, I had begun to question my leadings in this project.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi I feel new beginnings and opportunities with this. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation.

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There are many ways for you to tap into the pure power surge of the structure in order to obtain the 25 Million needed to go forward. The spirit guides and your Masonic ancestors can and will lend a helping hand. Good luck.

over 9 years ago

Thanks for the additional input Jacqueline Sable. There appear to be a whole group of guides behind this venture which have communicated with me on a regular basis [well, not regular] but often over several years; and I’m told to forget about the money as it will appear in a way that I would least expect it. The building is in Waukegan, IL overlooking Lake Michigan and the only vision I have had is flames shooting from the roof against a blackened sky and I don’t mean that the building is on fire in the usual sense. And I kept hearing ‘house of God, house of God’. It will be called Infinity Hall. And when it happens I’ll let you know and you can come for the grand opening – front row seat – LOL. But I’m 75 and they tell me I’ll live long enough to see it happen and then some. I’m not sure I’m into a doddering old man thing but we’ll see. There will be classrooms, library, bookstore, offices for healers and me – the traffic director. Access by air, land, rail, and water is blocks away. People coming to a spiritual crossroads coming in. My job is pointing a direction for them – this way not that way. And the best part is I never went looking for this, – I was kind of dragged into it—so go figure. So many times I have told myself NO THIS IS INSANE and I put things away and throw things out. And before long I’m at it again. Why should I leave Hawaii and go somewhere where there is snow and ice? But I willlllllll when the time comes gurrrr.

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your days ahead will make for a most interesting read, Do not forget to write it all down, I look forward you will publish it all. Many blessing’s to you my friend, I will be sending you love and light. P.s thanks for the invite I look forward to it. :)

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Kastens, I got chills reading what you have wrote … I would like to share this with you for inspiration purposes only. Love and Light !!

http://www.crossinbarre.net/uploads/2/3/5/8/23587798/a_message_in_the_field11.pdf

over 9 years ago

amyb – I had a problem opening the file but it finally did. I thought it was a personal message from you, but alas it was not. A scan of the 31 pages appears to be an interesting story and I certainly will give it a read when time permits. Thank you for sending.

Jacquline Sable – thank you for your posting. Interestingly enough, the whole project is already done in my head down to many of the details which I find astonishing and a little scary. I feel like Alfred Hitchcock who said that all of his films were complete in his head before he even started producing them. And I’m not kidding about the invite either. Accommodations and first class air will be on Infinity Hall.

over 6 years ago

It’s been three years since I heard from all of you wonderful folks. The Masonic project, regrettably, did not come into being, which is no reflection on those who gave encouragement for the project, however, since that time I discovered I have a gift for writing and have already published 11 books, all of which incorporate the metaphysical principles I live by in some manner. My intent with Masonic Temple project appears to be finding fulfillment through the written word. Concentrating on the Masonic Project was an important step to where I am now; your support at the time was of great importance for which I thank you now. Peace, Love, and Happiness to each of you. Ciao

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and when you can receive this property or not . Changes . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mine on all matters . Blessings