i dont understand him

over 9 years ago
ilovepoems didn't upload a photo

Candice Thomas (ilovepoems)

49 posts

Okay so I talked to some psychics and they all told me that this guy does like me and he might give me another chance an that he will talk to me. Most of them said that, but why is he telling me lies? He told me he will get married and move to another country, he just keep pushing me away.. but when I talked to his uncle, the uncle said he’s a liar and that he keeps telling people things that aren’t true. Well why people keep saying he likes me but he doesn’t show it? And his uncle told me he’s immature and that he can’t live without his grandmother.. I’m so confused that its actually killing me on the inside… His name is Eric and his birth date is may 28,1996 an mine is September 17,1995

over 9 years ago

Hi there,

I’m sorry. That is a tough situation to be in. He seems to be holding a lot of insecurities that are getting in the way. I’d be happy to look closer at this with you in chat

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

theirs alot of confusion also theirs a lot of games going on please chat with me so i could be honest with you

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi Candice, what it seems to me is that he is unsure of his feelings,a bit immature, and does not know how to show his feelings toward you or anyone else. Please contact me so I can tell you more about this situation and we can sort things out.

wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

You and I have spoken before and I do feel that at one point he was into you but there is another female distracting him. What the readers are all picking up on is how strongly you feel for him and this in turn may be misinterpreted as he likes you more then he really does. Lets chat a do another reading to be certain I recommend a full life psychic reading this time unlimited time and questions $50 value today only for $20. Gods speed.

over 9 years ago

49 posts

But why is he lying to me? Does he really hate me after everything??

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Hate is a strong emotion Candace of course not. Yes I do pick up on some anger issues but I don’t believe hate is a part of it. Again in order to decern where these anger issues and confusion is coming from I would need to chat with you one on one, This forum is not gong to allow us to tune into the proper psychic channels call me im on now

over 9 years ago

49 posts

I can’t really call you today but maybe tomorrow

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, It looks like right now that this man actually does share a strong and emotional connection with you however, i feel there is a lack of communication between you two and it looks like right now there is some kind of blockage that is keeping him from opening up to you…Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and guide and advise you onto your situation. :)

over 9 years ago

49 posts

Well this is confusing but any way thank you..

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Candice,

From the feel of it to me,he has too much baggage,and is immature and under developed emotionally.He needs to grow up alot or there is no way this relationsip will work. He is pushing you away because he cant figure out what he wants…but knowing he will always look after himself first.

Lets look into this some more in a chat session.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

49 posts

Thank you. I feel that as well

over 9 years ago

hi what im picking from all of this is that hes not ready to give in and he just wante to be mellow I hope this is not hard for you to get.but hes not ready to give in it seems like he just playing the field and my advice to you I wouild just find some else he will come around later when hes ready. but rite now hes not ready and it doesn’t look like its gonna happen anytime soon, and yes there is another woman invold

over 9 years ago

49 posts

He will come around later to do what? to be friends?? :/

over 9 years ago

49 posts

Nevermind