separated

over 9 years ago

Recently the father of my youngest daughter and I seperated because of us always arguring and fighting because i would always acuse him of cheating. i been trying to fix our relationship for my daughter that we have together and also because my older daughters miss him. But it seems like he doesnt want to even tho he tells me he loves me and he doesnt want to hurt me but it seems like he has been talking to someone else and when he wants to have sex he comes to me. Well thats how i feel he does..

over 9 years ago

I can help you, hun! Contact me in chat =)

over 9 years ago

Hi Maria,

That certainly is a tough situation to be in especially when kids are involved. However, I do have to ask if you are trying to get back with him for the kids as you state or because YOU truly want him back.

I’d be happy to look at this in a reading for you

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Maria,

I would be glad to do a reading on this and give you some honest answers. Look over my feedback and you will see that I am the one you need to talk to.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

We can take a deeper look at this- because i feel like theres a lot of anxiety around this..

You have been trying your best and it feels like you are constantly met with more and more tension and stress,—theres a solution to feeling like this but its going to take a little shifting and some standing your ground regarding the whole thing..

Im here if you want to look into it hon.