Second chances!

over 9 years ago

OK my question is if I’m going to have a second chance with someone I fell in love for. I have spoke with multiple people and I have gotten contradicting answers. Some say yes some say no. Some say I will but will l end up broken anyways. And some say that I will but In a few months I’m going to meet someone that I’ll fall in love with and will complete me. I guess what I am getting at is I’m confused on who and what to believe.

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

$20 full life reading contact me, im having a special ill get in depth with u

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Make sure that whoever is doing your reading is able to accurately describe without your input whats going on in your life present and even better if they pic up on something in your future that no one else could have known, then that’s the psychic that will be most accurate about your future. Not a quick 20 min reading is prob not long enough to cover past, present, and future. So try to have a 45 to 30 min minimum reading. I am offering a full life psychic reading with unlimited time and questions a $50 value for $20. I hope this info helps.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i see your confusion here and will go into full detail for you with a love reading contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Matthew,

If you would like an honest and open minded reading I would be glad to look into this with you. Online now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi matthew, first I want to say that you definitely should get a reading to cover details that you’re unsure of. I would love to look into this with you! Contact me for complete honesty of what is to come

over 9 years ago

hey, Matt =) I’m online now if you wanna reach me on chat ;)

over 9 years ago

No wonder i was picking up frustration, I would be frustrated too!!!

Its hard to find clarity when you are hearing all these people whispering in your ear.

Its important to find a designated psychic who is best for you- one you connect to and you can trust. Once that happens make sure that you are well connected before any start in a session :)

For example, i would start out by saying, do you have brown hair? – etc. and that would help me connect.

You will usually need to give names and or birthdates, but not always- sometimes the connection is good enough you dont need any of that! – i hope you find your resolution darling, and if you would like to talk – im here to help you get clarity-

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

hi my option is you need too focus on what you want. but i feel like the both of you are magnets

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

You deserve your Queen, whether this one is her or not. Become a King, by building your inner kingdom, and she will come.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, I do see you to be reconciling with someone from your past but i do not see you ending up broken hearted. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and guide and advise you onto your situation. :)