is he ok /why?and will he stop?

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

im in the middle of a dispute with my ex and hes being very deliberately uncooperative. He suddenly stops communication(which lately is typical for him) and I havnt heard from him since thurs afternoon. We are communicating though emails, and because of his refusal to be civil in this dispute I have had to file a claim against him..but I get a notice he hasn’t look at it. As far as I know he checks his emails regularly,so not sure if he is purpously not opening the emails or what and for some reason I have a feeling that maybe something happened to him idk if that’s nothing or if he really is totally ignoring me thinking I will not or cant to anything to end this dispute. is he ok, or is he just being a royal you know what.. which I don’t understand why and will he ever stop nplaying his game and just get this dispute over with in the very very near future? and so there is no question, im not looking for a free reading, but I do not have much to spend.

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

HES OKAY, CONTACT ME for more info 15 MIN $10 :)

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something holding him back something or someone he is afraid of keeping him held down.. come chat with me ill be glad to look further into this for u .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No he is not in any danger and yes he is avoiding you mainly on account of he has met someone. Call me I would like to explain and read for you more deeply.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

im very aware of the other girl, hes been with her for over a year, and my dispute with him is not in a love basis.I did hear from him today so I do know hes ok..

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

I am offering 5 questions ( 2 yes or no, 3 details questions) for 5.00

this usually is enough for my clients to get their questions answered but if not, i have a variety of other deals available.

- you can work things out but this is just a very stressful situation for you all over. He is being stubborn and a little childish- and ignoring your requests for closure.

I want to help and i will try my best,—i will be here if you still need me.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Basically the more you get upset, angry, and play the game, the more aggravated you’ll become. The best thing to do is just stop feeding into the negativity and let go of it and move on. If you have disputes that are legal settle it in court and let them deal with it. It’s just making your life more miserable being in emotional, mental, and spiritual wars. It’s hurting you more by arguing with him, rather than doing what you need to do get on with your life.