disconnecting from a twin flame. help!

over 9 years ago

Hi, I have met my twin soul/flame and have developed strong feelings for him. Something he does not reciprocate. As this is tearing me apart I need a solution to remove myself from this connection. I know you are all here to earn money but any free advice/tips would be appreciated.

Thank you all so much ♡

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

if you’d like you can chat with me $20 full life reading,

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

to be honest with you. If this was in fact your twin soul mate he would feel the same s you. Something to think about.

over 9 years ago

Jacqueline, he does feel the same. When I have readings they all pick up on that, without me saying anything. BUT he will not act on it due to our circumstances, and I accept this, however it is hurting me and want to break this connection.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Angel – I haven’t met many other readers who actually know anything about Twin Flames. They are a more rare occurrence than I used to think, it’s just that all of us working with those energies in this lifetime tend to flock to the occult/magick/psychic sphere. None of the readers have been able to help you resolve this because they are just telling you what you want to hear. The things Starseed Davina and I will tell you may not be what you want to hear, but taking action on them will manifest the union you desire. We are, so far as I am aware, the only Twin Flame psychic PAIR in UNION working together. Others may claim to be, but we are snapping pairs together left and right. I’m not saying we’re the only way, but this is all we do. We work on a donation basis, whether we are working 2-on-1 or 1-on-1 with clients, giving talks at events on the west coast, or researching and writing on Twin Flames, Occult Science, Magick/Law of Attraction, Past Life Science, and Starseeds. Starseed called me into her life with a powerful set of principles and practices. When we found each other, We were both married with kids. 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day later, we were together. WE CAN TEACH YOU HOW to call in the experiences you desire instead of living in suffering and the fear of more suffering. You are asking psychics to tell you things to calm your fears – we will teach you how to CALL IN the life experiences you want and empower you to charge ferociously into your destiny. You won’t need us for long before YOU are passing the energy along and helping and guiding others.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angel,

In case you are not aware soulmates and twin flame, whilst both being a spiritual connection are not extacly the same thing.

Remember you get the first three minutes free of charge if you wish to drop by I will explain the difference.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Hi im not a reader on this forum but my belief in twin flames and solemates are this, A solemate is someone you incarnate with and could be same time or months years later, u can have many solemates of both sexes. Twin flames I believe are 2 parts of ur sole ie before incarnation ur sole splits into 2 halves of urself and is very rare to meet up this side of life as twin flames very rarely incarnate same time as each other but if u are lucky enough to meet your twin flame u will know about it because the connection between u both will be so intense like some kind of spiritual glue holding u together. U only have one twin flame. Everyone has their own belief’s and this is mine, hope this help x

over 9 years ago

Hi honey,—

the best way to disconnect from a twin flame is to pull your energy away- its very hard to do and there is not a way to truly permanently sever your energy from a twin soul- but you can protect your own heart from getting worn out-

simply by doing meditational mantras whenever you feel worn down from his energy. Close your eyes and say “I bless you and i wish you well, but i cannot be connected to you until you have learned your karmic lesson”

or a nother phrase along those lines- speaking to your twin flames heart and letting him know that you love him but you will not allow his energy to interfere with your happiness until he is ready.

I know you’re going through a hard time honey and i hope you and i can set up a time to speak. I have much needed insight for you.:)

over 9 years ago

Hi honey,—

the best way to disconnect from a twin flame is to pull your energy away- its very hard to do and there is not a way to truly permanently sever your energy from a twin soul- but you can protect your own heart from getting worn out-

simply by doing meditational mantras whenever you feel worn down from his energy. Close your eyes and say “I bless you and i wish you well, but i cannot be connected to you until you have learned your karmic lesson”

or a nother phrase along those lines- speaking to your twin flames heart and letting him know that you love him but you will not allow his energy to interfere with your happiness until he is ready.

I know you’re going through a hard time honey and i hope you and i can set up a time to speak. I have much needed insight for you.:)

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Basically you just have to sever ties, and send love their way. The more you focus on him, think about him, and keep connected on emotional and mental level the attachments still remain.