scripts

over 9 years ago

Does any psychic have access to scripts from other psychics?

over 9 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Have you met a lot of script readers?

No one I know or have worked with uses a script and I don’t use one. :)

I’m actually curious, what makes you think there are a bunch of scripts around?

Aisha

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I have come across a couple who where obviously reading from a script and may have been the same person. they both typed almost the exact same thing as the other, not in response to my questions, but just their general info. I barely said a thing. I reported it to admin and they even said this way to exact to be coinsedence . they are here. I have seen a public complaint, that people on here sell transcips to each other, idk if its just an angry customer who maybe didn’t get what they wanted or a isolated case where their was a couple people doing it at that time but not anymore. but I also wonder that too, I think just because I get the same info from every reader,like they are looking up my info in a data base and reading from that. just have to find that one you trust and go with them, then you will begine to see if they are true or not.

over 9 years ago

I meant tht if i talk w one psychic does the next one i speak to have access to wht i previously said to soneone else? I jus read some reviews on some and it had tht so its reason why im asking.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

In my experience, most of the psychics online are phony. Writing from scripts is just the thing that got you to notice. Audrey you are coming to psychics because you are so unsure of yourself. Do you want to live your life paying other people to dictate your fate to you, or would you rather become the Queen of your own Destiny? Read my profile. My wife Starseed Davina and I do nothing but this – help people learn to take their power back.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Not that I am aware of, we don’t know each other. We come here and work for ourselves. This is almost kind of like facebook, but not a social network. It’s just a community of psychics. We don’t work for Bitwine really. Scripts may be used on phone psychics perhaps on something like that, I don’t know.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gigglez.

Note I do not claim to be a psychic at all.

I am a qualified astrologer – Certified by Fed. of Aust Astrologer – plus counselling – Certificate through Applied College of Psychology – Sydney Australia.

I also have a Practitioner Crtificate from Matthew Favaloro in Sydney – he used to write for the Women’s Weekly.

Personally I do not use scripts but I may quote Dr Phil – my favorite psychologist on T.V.

Now in answer to the original question I do not believe any of the readers have access to other readers scripts – at least not to my knowledge.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

I always thought the same. That there is a “back” blog just for advisors to vent and discuss certain things. Even discuss certain clients and share information. I also do know for a fact that there are a few advisors on here that have more than one, actually multiple accounts with differrent names.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Gigglez and Audry,

I have never used a script nor have I known any honest readers who did.

And Amy,if you know of any readers who do this report it to Jennifer at Bitwine she will look into it and take care of it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Just to reitterate what Robin has said.. I never have and never would use a script, nor would any trustworthy psychic.

Furthermore, ALL readings should be 100% confidential and so what is said in the chat room should stay there

over 9 years ago

I know what you’re asking darling, and the answer is no.

Your conversations with each individual psychic is private. – the only people who can see the transcripts from the conversation is you and that psychic.

over 9 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Nope, we don’t share transcripts. That would be horrible! Nor has anyone offered to sell me a script.

I know that a few angry customers have accused us of sharing info in the advisor’s forum. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, the advisor’s forum is all watercooler talk. Who meditates how, how is the weekend treating you, hey who’s seen X neat article.

:)

Aisha