Lost of hope in love

over 9 years ago
tuyet didn't upload a photo

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

I been through alot with this person. Put all my love into him. I’m always so disappointed at the end. Wanted to know if I can seek a very truthful psychic someone whom doesn’t sugarcoat and would tell me the truth. Does he ever love me or he just love her?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tuyet, I feel the reason for the disappointment from this person is because your expecting a lot just from them. I feel you also always looking for something that is not good answer. You want positive to come your way. You need to let go of him.

if your seeking more answers. I will not be commenting this post anymore. So if you need me you have to contact me.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Tuyet, I specialize in love and relationship and use a specific set of tools for a deeper, in-depth, and more accurate look at your situation. I am honest, fast and accurate! Call me this evening for your reading to clarity and insight! 50 cents a minute! I will not disappoint you!

over 9 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

he loves you, but another peson is making this almost impossiable to work out chat with me for more

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

he loves u both equally

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Tuyet, come visit me sometime, and provide me with first names, dates of birth so that we can focus upon your situation and see what comes through for you. You may also drop me a message if I am not online, and hopefully we can arrange a day and time to meet for a live chat session.

God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he doesn’t love u both equaly.. his mind and heart is in 2 different places.. come chat with me and ill be glad to look further into this for u and see where and who he realy loves and wants to be with .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Tuyet,

I would be glad to do an honest and in depth reading for you. Lets look at this and chat.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

Thank you everyone for replying to my post I appreciate a bunch. I have recently chat with psychic lee and was trying to get into chatroom of psychic Shirley but bitwine error but psychic sable psychic lee has explain to me what u meant by he love us equally which was not. Many thanks to all. For those other psychic I will stop by when I feel I need another reading.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Do you want a psychic to lie – or guess – or best case scenario, tell you what’s up and paint you into a corner as a hapless victim to your fate – or would you like to learn how to call in the reciprocated love you deserve into your life? Read my profile. I believe in everything I have said 100%. If you are ready to change your life into the one you want, we’ll take you there. You need to be willing to learn and listen – most of the world isn’t brave enough to believe the things we teach yet – and to DO the work in your life. We can’t do it for you, but we can show you how and be your biggest cheerleaders in the process. We work on donation basis, Starseed Davina and I. We are a powerful twin flame pair and our purpose in life isn’t to make money telling people their futures – it’s to wake people up to the destiny that already lies inside them. We don’t seek “clients” who will regularly need us to answer every little fear they have – we seek those who will learn from us, then move on to sharing the knowledge with others.

over 9 years ago

Honey, i feel the reason you are asking this question is because you want to know what direction you should head in- If there is hope you are going to wait for him and if there isnt you are going to try your best to find your strength and move on..

This thought process is one that comes from a place of feeling powerless, when you can change that !! you can create a life for yourself that is exactly what you want-

contact me and we will look into his feelings for you- and how you can create for yourself a TOTALLy new perspective.

over 9 years ago

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

Thank you again for everyone whom reply. I only like truthful psychic and not sugarcoat one so only truthful one to reply.So far I’ve talk to 3 psychic from this list and I only felt 2 were truthful. Again thanks for reply on my post. I appreciate alot

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, sounds like this person is not really expressing themselves to emotionally and i honestly feel that you two are meant to be together. But right now there seems to be some kind of blockage keeping him from opening up to you…I feel a negative interference around him right now. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation and help guide and advise you. :0)

I have been a psychic for over 13 years and i DO NOT sugar coat. I am honest and will tell you the way i see things.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, sounds like this person is not really expressing themselves to emotionally and i honestly feel that you two are meant to be together. But right now there seems to be some kind of blockage keeping him from opening up to you…I feel a negative interference around him right now. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation and help guide and advise you. :0)

I have been a psychic for over 13 years and i DO NOT sugar coat. I am honest and will tell you the way i see things.

over 9 years ago

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

@soulmate consultant thanks for replying I will drop by for a reading with u soon. Hopefully u will have some special deal for me. Again thankyou.

over 9 years ago

from what im picking up is that he is still stuck in the past and he still has feelings for her.hes not opening up to you because the other woman hurted him badly, and he still stuck on her but she does not want him. so its taking time for him to understand. yes there is a future there is one path and you both are on it together. you will move forward but understand that it takes time .

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Tuyet, come see me when you feel you are ready for another reading. I am honest, accurate, fast and truthful. I do NOT sugarcoat!