unlucky in love

over 9 years ago

My love life is so.bad but everything else in mylife is good….will i.ever find a guy for me?......my bday is 5.3.91

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you. Come to chat and we can discuss in private.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

i feel something call me will tell you when i can do a love reading for you

over 9 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

theres a lot of negativity on surface which has not gave u the best luck in romance..

over 9 years ago

Where,is,the negativity coming from?...do i need a cleansing?

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

There is a time and a season for everyone including for love. while it is apparent you are destined to have a soul mate in your life it would appear you are behind schedule. That may even pertain to the possibility that you know him and there’s interference of some sort. The only way to be certain is thru a reading. Be well and feel free to call I run a few different special’s today.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are still very young ! The key is patience’s. If you would like a reading please contact me ive ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Asking a psychic if you’ll ever get a good man – the answer is no. Not while your self-worth is so low that you have to ask that question. If you want to remain a victim of your karmic fate, keep asking psychics what will happen next. If you want to call home your KING – we can help you work on you so that you are ready for him. He doesn’t come until you’ve done enough work on you. Read my profile. My wife Starseed Davina and I have helped hundreds – mostly women – identify the lessons they needed to work through and clear in order to call home your other half. If you are willing to accept that YOU are the reason he’s not here yet, and willing to do the work on YOU to make yourself a Queen worthy of a KING – let’s talk.

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I have to agree, we can’t meet the better half until we have a whole different mindset and change a lot of habits, thinking patterns, and learn to be independent.

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

hi I feel like yes your very bless but when it comes too love your not so blessed you cause blockage sorry to say please contact me

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, I do see someone new but also someone from your past coming in..Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and guide and advise you onto your situation. :)