being ignored by readers??

over 9 years ago

Hi I am having an issue… I will get a reading and normally if I find the reader to be really good I will contact them after a while for an update… but they ignore me. I call and message them and they refuse to even answer me. I am also noticing a lot will talk to me and conveniently lose connection just before the $5 so I cannot leave feedback which is a pity because I give great feedback where due.. any ideas as to why they ignore me?? I am looking for a good reader now!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello call me for a reading will go indepth for you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

call me for a honest and straight forward reading.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Romina,

I will not ingnore you nor shut down shop at $5.

However I will warn you that I am a very direct reader and my persnality it a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy.

I do astrology and card readings. My card readings are gypsy, playing and tarot.

Please note I AM NOT A MEDIUM.

If any of those suits you – give me a bell and lets see if we connect to each other or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

My name is Shannon and I believe I am the right psychic to answer any questions you may have. I would really like to help you in this situation. I do not sugarcoat anything or beat around the bush. Also, I do not ignore my clients. If they need help, clarity, or to simply ask a question, I will do everything in my power to help. Please contact me for truthful and honest answers. You won’t regret it. :)

Best regards, Shannon

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I will not ignore you nor shut you down. I will also give you a fast, accurate and genuine reading! Call me today!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello i wouldn’t ignore you. If i was you read over reviews before you even consider taken anyone for a reading. Just a option. I never had any issues with doing anyone a reading i won’t even judge you. All clients info is private between me and them. When there is no such thing as a good reader. Due to respect if you say that you may end up with a reader that may not even tell you the real truth towards your situation. Coming from experience. No reader is 99% accurate. Most people that goes to them they are desperate people as much as the reader. I can tell you a lot of things. To me if I was you read though their profile if they willing to work with you. They are the reader for you. If they force you to pay without talking to see if you feel connected. They may not be the reader for you. That’s just a suggestion.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago

hello dear, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you, I’m not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you , and report those that cut you off before the dollars because they don’t want you to leave feedback ;) I would report their names to bitwine dear ;) blessings

over 9 years ago

Ive felt tht way too. I pay money to do some kind of work. “No blk mgic” and then not hear from them again :(

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I also have had this happen. I talked to a reader and their predican did come to pass, and so I went back. all was ok. went in a 3rd time to this reader and it was going good until I asked a certain question(which is the same question I asked that came to pass) and all of a sudden chat ends. thinking it was connection I tried again,, for days nothing,, I couldn’t get in and im seeing other are able to. I tried something to see for sure,,i went in nunder a dif name, and got right in but as soon as I asked that question was imidiatly ended and blocked. Im never rude, I pay my bill, I don’t test the phychic , don’t ask over the top questions..and always leave a good review.. I asked why this would happen in forum too and got no real answer,

over 9 years ago

My only suggestion is that they are worried you and I will get upset with them and leave a negative rating.. It is also incredible HOW MANY will take the call and then cut off just before the $5 amount hits (any call under $5 does not allow the caller to leave feedback) once I got a reading done in 5 sessions, because the reader kept “losing connection” at around $4.80. I don’t care what other readers say, they are doing it on purpose. I will be reporting them all so that their account and activity can be reviewed and checked as I feel this is not a good thing. A connection issue will occur at any time not ALWAYS just under $5. The way I see it is that if the reader is real, they will not be afraid of the result they give. They would hold their head held high and take feedback as it is given (even if at times it may not be fair) – hiding is just WRONG.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

what do u expect everyone almost is in it for money and many are not accurate as well

over 9 years ago

It looks as if this was posted before your reading with me :) but… you are ALWAYS welcome to come back to me for updates or future readings. Repeat clients are the bread and butter of this business as far as I see it.

over 9 years ago

I totally agree and know for a fact that some psychics cut you off just under 5.00 so you would’t be able to leave them a feed back about their dishonest reading. I had this happen to me 3 times with three different psychics…well i later found out one of them had two different profile. The best way to deal with this, is to use Paypal with your credit card. If this happen to you again, call your credit card company as long as its less then 60 days, and let them get the money back through Paypal. If you tried to go through Paypal the psychic will win, as Paypal policy will not cover your claims, unless its an item that the psychic has mail to you. I know this for sure, as Paypal told me to go thou my credit card company. You will win 100% that way. even if its only 1.00, please do this, as it will stop any psychic who is doing this from cheating you and others. This is justifiable, as you should be able to leave a review, if you pay for service. And btw if a psychic is not answering you after a reading, without giving you a reason why (although its their right to not want to read for you) please realize that this may be best for you, before you waste any more time or money with fakes. Move on to someone else. And just because a psychic told u something and it happen, don’t always mean that they are a real psychic. Sometimes I tell my friend things and it just happen, and i am not psychic. It more of a coincidence! this is really sad and wrong, as psychic here are NOT tested, and yet charge 2.99 and more by the minute for information that is not even 90% right most of the time. I get it, that its up to us to choose a psychic, but to have a psychic cut you off before 5.00 just to keep their dishonestly going is just very wrong. Other way to protect yourself is to not pay by the minute, and if the act dishonest, go through your credit card company.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Hi Shawn, I wouldn’t recommend the PayPal route except as a last resort. If a member is consistently doing that, BitWine might take issue – I would recommend contacting BitWine first to see if they will take action first. Otherwise, here’s my take. We go to psychics to get guidance on important things in our lives. I’m being generous when I say probably half of online psychics have no real ability – except that of fooling people. As far as the rest, I dislike the notion that people without this gift are somehow unequipped to live life with out peering behind the psychic veil and seeing what is next. I’m psychic and half the time I block my own intuition out, or at least the details, because I know that whatever is meant to happen is what will happen and I kinda like surprises. Read my profile if you are interested. What I do is VERY different. I want to empower people to become their own guides, to tap into Source, the Akasha, and the boundlessness of consciousness – for themselves! When I’m done teaching everybody I’ll be out of a job LOL.