Help

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Hi there, I am looking for someone who can give me an insight to a sensitive matter!!

I have also been having connection problems and have not been able to enter into a chat with any advisor!!!

Can some one please message me if you can help. My issue is in regards to my boyfriend. I would prefer someone who doesn’t need a lot of information from me, someone genuine!

Please I appreciate by help I can get.

Hope to hear from you soon!

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

yes i feel we had a connection before contact me for a reading

over 9 years ago

Hey there Shann, Sorry to hear you’ve had connection problems but you are welcome to try with me.. if you are still unable to feel free to send me a message and we can look into why.

I do not need any information at all from you but would be happy to look into your relationship.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

the answers you seek can not be found on a public forum you will need a psychic reading call tonight I can help

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
banana93's photo

Shann (banana93)

22 posts

Hayley, please contact me!

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Shann, I work with first names, dates of birth and a brief question about what you wish to focus upon. If I find that we are unable to connect, I will let you know immediately so that you do not waste your time or money. Come visit me, and let’s chat!

God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi Shann! My main specialty is love and relationship! 100% accurate! I am honest, fast and genuine! I feel energy, so no information is needed! Call me today hun!

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come view my profile read my reviews and begin chat! ill be glag to connect with!

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Would love to help you, Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and help guide you onto this situation. :)