He has my Heart

over 12 years ago
wowzers1 didn't upload a photo

wowzers1

2 posts

I’ve been dating a guy for 2 months and I wanted to know if he will ask me to be his gf soon and if this will lead to marriage and a family :o) his dob 6/5/77 mine 10/20/77.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I see the word yes but that comes down to you and how you play your cards. I would recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter if you want to play things right.

over 12 years ago
wowzers1 didn't upload a photo

wowzers1

2 posts

thank you so much for that suggestion. I took a look at it and a similar site and it was very helpful to read. I do need t play my hand a lot better!

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you are very tempted to give your all to this person very fast, your feelings are already out of control for this person you want to be his, you can already picture yourself with him, take baby steps into any relationship, i understand your sick n tired of playing relationship games and waiting for mr right, but be patient, if you need advice as to what will happen with this relationship n the future contact me i have a $10 deal for $20 mins and after that its per min charge, godbless hope to chat with you soon Lea :)

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello join me in chat with your Birth details. I will reply your all questions, God bless you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a card for you,the two of wands,this card is all about adding balance to your life and relationships.instead you need to take a breath and relax,let the relationship show you its potential,2 months is just too quick to know for sure,be fair to him,and your self more importantly.

you probably like this guy a lot,he’s a Libra sun,very sensitive,and in love with the beautiful,sensual things in life.He is the epitome of balance in emotions and thinking with good judgment.he can learn you a big lesson in life.

contact me for a full 12 card reading? we can look into this further,and help you balance your emotions so this man could take you seriously,and not as a “love struck” person who seems a little invested too quickly.You need to be in charge of your feelings,not the other way around,he’ll take better notice of you and treat you like an equal.message me-stacy

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Wowzers1,

I have a long history of accurate relationship readings. Connect with me in Live Chat for honest, no sugarcoating Enlightenment.