feeling down

over 12 years ago

i feel down all the time at the moment my partner is always putting me down in front of people and trying to control me i have no one to talk to and wish my nana was here to give me some advice do we still have a future together

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

I’d really like to help you and I see some better things to look forward to in your near future! i need to tell you how to get these better things going for you and what path options to choose in your life! please contact me and i can help!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a card for you,the five of wands.

This tells us,that your relationship is not as healthy as it should be.Your partner may be,being pursued by a number of interested people.

It could also mean,that should you walk away from this unhealthy relationship,that you too will be pursued by a number of much better suitors.

Either way i think you should try to resolve things,and if he is not open to it,you need to walk away.good luck and many blessings-Stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I have a fair idea what your feeling I was once there took me 5 years to really see what the guy was really like and gave him the boot. At first I freaked out what have I done but then I realised I did the right thing.

That guy has deep seeded issues either from past bad experieces with women or has learnt that behaviour as a child from parents and relatives and its deep within his subconscious and certain triggers will set it off. The question is in your heart do you still want to be with this guy if not then walk away and don’t look back but if you still want to be with him you could try intervention get family to step in as obviously its destructive and unhealthy what this guy is doing. Your probably not the first partner he has done this to. The more you stand up to him the more empowered you will feel you don’t have to tolerate his behaviour what you do next is dependant on the above choices and what you want at this time in your life. I know that if a guy were to ever do this to me again I would turn around and use psychology terminology to tell him he has issues that I am not the one with the problem he is. Don’t give up you do know your nana is there right with you trying to be there for you can see whats going on and knows you’ll make the right choice for you.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

If the relationship has gotten to the point where it is unhealthy than you need to get yourself out of the situation. Even a psychic can’t help you with that.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

I dont feel that your nana is never far from u in your heart and it might give you the ability to walk if needed i feel he doesnt see it all the time what he does almost like he gets nervous and wants to get respect and recogized in the positive please contact me if u would like to talk

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet CLP,

Please contact me in Live chat for serious suggestions. No Charges.

Waiting To Help You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

I’m glad you are recognising what your partner is doing. I don’t know if you are aware that this sort of behaviour from your partner is recognised, under fairly recent guidelines, as Domestic Abuse. His behaviour will only get worse, the longer you allow him to behave in this unacceptable way. Unfortunately, it is up to you to get out of this relationship ASAP!! Before you become a prisoner. Go to your nearest Women’s Aid refuge and get some advice and support before it becomes too hard for you to do that because if you don’t, you will get stuck in a pattern of behaviour and sucked into his controlling ways. You’ll find he’ll isolate you from friends and relatives, control you going out of the house, and all his reasons will seem legitimate and he’ll turn it round to make you look like you’re the one to blame, or he’ll tell you again and again he can’t bear to be without you and how hard it is for him. PLEASE, get out of the relationship first. Get some space and a hold of yourself, some advice, and then think about how (if you still want a relationship with him) you can be strong enough to have it on YOUR terms. Good luck.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey hun im Lea, and im picking up your not just feeling down your in a small depression a space where you have no where to turn to for help you have friends yes but you could only trust them so much, your partner your madly inlove with but you feel like your giving more love then your partner is giving you, you try to stay strong and positive with your head held high because you are not a quiter, you put your all into this relationship you put your heat and soul in it but now its not looking to good for you, if you chat live with me and just give me your date of birth i can honestly as a psychic first and a best friends second advice you what to do for your happines weather it involes this person or not i will be honest with you godbless.