Dream about Wind

over 12 years ago
chachers07 didn't upload a photo

chachers07

5 posts

I had a dream the other night that was epic long (like a movie) where I ruled a little island with my grandmother (not my actual grandmother though). Anyway part of it was about this guy that was trying to help me set up wind power and someone was asking me about him “does he control the wind?” and I said ‘no, he IS the wind’. he was able to use the wind to pick me up, bring me to him and if I gave him a kiss he could return me to wherever I wanted to go (starting to sound a little disney lol). Later I told my aunt about the dream and she thought it was weird because she had listened to a deepak chopra tape that day where he was chanting affirming things but one of them was ‘i am the wind’.

‘he is the wind’ and ‘i am the wind’ ... does a meaning to any of that pop out to anyone?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

This dream is a reflection of your waking life. Its telling you to take a break from things and take care of you. Are you dealing with any stressful things at present because this dream is trying to send you that message.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Rachel,

I have been studying dreams and nightmares for over 2 decades. Connect with me in live chat for enlightenment.

Priestess Kandi Ranson