Believe or not???

over 12 years ago

I have been receiving these letters that I making me excited about the news, but I am worried. Should I believe on it or not? I don’t want to be disappointed. Thanks for your help. Liz

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

pls explain your situation clearly..to get the right answers. you can contact me and sure i will able to help you..

good luck

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Liz,

I sense that there is just too much surrounding these letters that seems too good to be true, with much of the bigger picture unstable which surrounds the information.

Connect with me in Live Chat for honest, no sugar-coating Enlightenment,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Allow me to consult the Tarot for you. The answer to all your questions will be there.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If your referring to winning the lottery or similar be very careful the nigerian scams are on the rise they will try anything to con the unsuspecting person.

Best advice check everything in those letter in google and see what comes back. I would also recommend you read up on how to identify a scam so that you can protect yourself.

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

I’m feeling you should take caution because with the good also comes the not so good (which we find out later in time). Since your question is a bit general, it would be hard to assess what specific good news you may be referring to. For now, take caution.

WE can take a look if you wish.

Be well :)

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

dont belive it, im tapping into your guides and you are better off not beliveing it because you have been let down alot in life and this wil just be another one, keep your hopes low not high, GodBless :)