will i ever b happy

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

all my life i have had one goal not money or things just one simple thing to be loved and find someone whom loves me as much as i them ,,,ive had loads of readings all said yes this wud happen im now 35 an they all wrong am i cursed????????

over 12 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

Come Chat With Me Please I Need To Talk To You Asap!

over 12 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

I Need To Tell You What’s Going On With Your Love Life

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a very important card for you,the eight of swords.this card represents having an unhealthy love affair with yourself..not to say you love yourself too much,but not enough.it represents coming to terms with the way you see yourself.not having a whole person approach to love,will attract the wrong people anyway.there is always room for improvement,not physical ,but spiritual.You can’t depend on someone else to make you whole,you need to be whole on your own to attract the great love we seek in life. please contact me Sue,I’d like to give you a reading,half price because i want to help you.message me-Stacy

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Happiness and sorrow is just a sate of mid nothing else. Search happiness within you and don’t aspect anyone will come and hand you over a packet contains happiness. call me to know more. Good luck. :)