I still Love him

over 12 years ago
chachers07 didn't upload a photo

chachers07

5 posts

We broke up almost a month ago. I did the breaking up… we have a LDR and I was searching for jobs to move there. He got cold feet and kept putting me off. I have since applied at a Folk Art school for a work/study in another state. I still want to be with him but realize neither one of us is in a good spot. There was a lot of hurt. I want to be independent. I don’t want a guy to be my source of happiness.

over 12 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

Come And Chat With Me Let’s Clear Something’s Up For You Love TiffanyMarie

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a tarot card for you,temperance.This tells us you have a good balance of emotions with your mind and heart,you know how to prioritize your needs and wants,and what is important.It also represents a little bit of sorrow,since you feel guilty for your actions.this is causing you trouble.its time to forgive yourself,and move on with your plans,perhaps there is a better time and place for you and this man.care to message me for a full love reading? i have a new 12 card zodiac spread available through email now.(kinda like 12 readings in one) just need your date of birth,and his,but its not necessary,just would make things more quick.-stacy

over 12 years ago
chachers07 didn't upload a photo

chachers07

5 posts

i might take you up on that soon stacy-ann :)

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

Allow me to consult the tarot for you.

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Hi, Rachel. I notice that you have been dealing with some love & relationships difficulties. I will tell you this, I’m not here to bring you false hope, or just tell you thing’s to make you feel better, in order for me to drain money from you during our sessions. I specialize in thalamic wave’s I connect with the energy wave’s from your message’s the energy that is surrounding you while we’re in sessions and the energy’s that continue to leave, and the plundering energy that is affecting your important relationships. “I can provide you will real Psychic guidance, while guiding you into the right path helping you notice the negative, while witnessing the brighter positive’s in your life. He is going to always be there but an opportunitie for you to get thing’s together in your relationship, your life, your happiness, and more importantly your future. Contact me whenever you find the time. But if you believe that you are in true love with this man, or if you even questions yourself maybe your not and just fell for him because he kinda found interest in your when no one else wasn’t at that time. He make you feel special, wanted, needed, cared for. But he also mad you disappointed, confused, doubtful, questioning, and added pain on top of all that. Because he cannot open his window to a full except with you, because he is lacking communication skills, and emotional feeling’s. So he leaves his window to a certain except just enough so you can still have interest in him, allowing you to breath, but he doesn’t want to pull that life support wire, because if nobody isn’t going to want him later in life, so he figures you’ll still be there with arms wide open making him feel more special then before. Rachel you deserve to be happy, you’re a wonderful good hearted person and you know that!

I strongly believe you will feel more different with a positive attitude with just one simple live chat reading with me. You will start to notice change. I can help you only if you want to help your relationship, and yourself. With just a few sessions of me explaining what the real underlying reason of this break is, and giving you details about a solution I can offer you to help you cope with these difficult and crucial times. And the final and last sessions if allowing your self to open up allowing yourself to share you real life secrets with me. This is where I encourage you to reveal to me your beliefs, your goals, your fears, your dreams, ambitions, and you fantasies. Because there could be many reason why your happiness in love, relationships, romance, and life is been a battlefield is unknown. If you are willing to let me help you with my Psychic Power & Abilities to look into your past the way it was, the present as it is right now, and the future as it is distant to be. I will be here, and I am willing to help..

Signed, Visions by Chris!

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

i agree with ur view on what u should do and never depend on others for your happiness as for him he wasnt being totaly honest about what he was doing deep down u can salvage a friendship from this if u really want it please contact me so we can look further