Should I change jobs

over 12 years ago

I changed jobs about 6 months ago. Its not as challenging as I thought it would be and am considering applying for another position. Should I change and will I be able to find something I really enjoy?

over 12 years ago

I will need your dob details to tell when you should change and when fulfillment of career aspirations will be achieved

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

To be quite honest I don’t think changing jobs that soon is a good idea.

It makes you look like a huge risk in terms of stability and loyalty and future potential employers will wonder how long you will stick around and if you really want the job.

Employers want people in it for the long haul.

Are you aware it takes 18 months for a company to get back what it costs to take on a new person.

I think you would be better suited to temp work as it is short term assignments with different companies only downfall the work is not guaranteed.

Have you thought about upskilling where you work or even going for a promotion. Speak to management in regards to these options. Sometimes you have to make your own opportunities. And at the end of the day its what you make of the job.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

wow i pulled a great card for you,the magician reversed.this represents not letting your skills be showcased and utilized as you hope.the magician is capable of A LOT.he is a master of many trades,and he needs a willing audience.I think this is a great time to change careers.contact me by message for a full 12 card zodiac reading.its a little bit of everything,and gives time frames.-stacy