About the woman I love and us

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

I love and miss the woman I love Chantal she has been my Jacob when my life was ruined and I lost the woman I loved my Jen she was wonderful to me when we met online it felt very natural I just opened up on how I was feeling and how broken I was and she was very understanding and caring and made me felt special I also remembered some stuff of my past she was there for me and make me felt liked when noone liked me except Jen in so long as I cried what how ended my life was and Jen she made me happy and helped me a lot I liked her a lot and she helped me a lot and she liked me both ways and even the distance I didnt want to lose so I took the risk since we were something diferent and special a gift to us and asked her to give us a chance that she were my gf and I would fight for us for a new begginging with her even if all I always wanted wasnt possible anymore I decided I wanted her love and to be her bf and bestfriend and that I could take being a dad and give us all we wanted and her kid too. I have to admit I was scared to became dad of her son and of not beeing able to be a good dad and give my son all I couldnt had and be a good dad. When she sayed yes I was so happy even if I was so scared that I couldnt be a good bf with my scars and scared that she left me and hurted me too I smiled and even cried of happiness I was happy to feel wanted appreciated liked and loved she really wanted me to be her son dad and when she sayed that she made me so happy as I though of the honor and the daughther I never had with my fisrt love my everything that I used to saw and cry for her and all I lost. I never wanted a baby but after I lost my Jen and all I couldnt have and saw it and saw that beautiful babygil I cried and somehow I havnet died that night and after all I lost losing all. I can say more but dont have more time right now Her name is Chantal she is 20 she lives in Netherlands Antilles my name is Ivan Delabra Lara im 24 and live in Mexico city. I lost lost my Chantal and after everything I miss her my sweet gf and my best friend. How have been things for Chantal?How have been things for us and how are things? Its really important to me and im tired I want to die and stop existing now that I dont have anything and noone needs me. I believe I would had been a good husband and dad tothe daugther I never had andher baby. Please try to answer me as fast as you can its my life is very imporant to me

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

have a chat with me Ivan. You have a lot of healings to do.

over 13 years ago
ivand didn't upload a photo

Ivan Delabra Lara (ivand)

39 posts

Please anwer me Im dying right here while I miss my gf Chantal and missing her and been thinking on how things were with her and my first love Jen and how ruined my life is knowing this is very important to me.