My future

over 9 years ago

I feel like my family’s financial future is finally going in the right direction after years of struggling. Am I wrong?

over 9 years ago
mayadawn's photo

Dawn Marie (mayadawn)

15 posts

My cards say that you can feel secure. Your energies can now be directed in a creative and meaningful way. To explore this further, contact me for a more in depth reading.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago

hello Melissa, hope you are doing well, if you have time allow with me a psychic reading in order too see what happen around you,no sugar coac, only the true, with harmony,

Marcello

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i would like to do a full tarot card reading for you too look closely into this situation chat with me

over 9 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

The tower..this tells me your family has had to “Rebuild” and start over many times..will this time be good? lets look further with my tarot.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

well i feel there is a reason behind this contact me for a tarot card reading will answer this and more

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

I no things were very bad for you and your family but come and see me gor a full reading lets see whats goin on and how they can stay the way that they are going now good and not go back lets see what the future has in store for you and your family

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on your families future and will it stay that way and reading for you moving forward now . Accurate details and time frame and much more .I will give you the truth. Blessings – Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago
healernikki didn't upload a photo

LOVE EXPERT (healernikki)

2 posts

your family have struggled through out their life’s and I am sorry to say that its not over they do have blessings to come their way its just not the right time

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

No your not wrong

over 9 years ago

It is more complicated that yes or no. I work with the spirit guide to bring messages about your life. I am not a mind reader. I do not predict the future. I am an empath. I do my best work when I am assisting a client in receiving a message from their spirit guide that will assist in making life decisions. If you are interested in the message that your spirit guide has for you regarding your life questions, I am the psychic for you. If you are ready to make changes in your life that will impact and change all of your other relationships, Contact me. Good luck!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Melissa,

I feel like your over thinking yourself. Which is making yourself feel unbalance with the things going on with your family. Things will get better only if you have a positive state of mind.

Blessings.

Contact me if you want clear answers. I will no longer be commenting on this. If you need a prayer message me.

over 9 years ago

You’re not out of the woods yet!!

but you are on your way sweethheart. Theres a couple challenges i see here.

One is regarding your mindset- you need to be aware that although there is going to be a clearing of debt and a turn around that there is still a need to actively preserve your finances.

2. I also see a source of income unexpectedly, like a suprise or a gift coming your way that will be helpful.

3. I see arguements regarding finances, so thats something you need to be ware of too- because some people around you are trying to control your success.

—these are blocks on your finances.

When you have a minute, and when you would like to have more information, i am ready for you hon.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, honestly after reading your post my guides gave me that things will get better. Things may seem tough right now but it will clear up and you will have a lot of unexpected money coming your way.Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and guide and advise you onto your situation. :)

over 9 years ago
advisorgina2 didn't upload a photo

psychic Samantha brooks (advisorgina2)

1 post

Hi, Come and see me I am 50 cents a min I will tell you everything ! ,