I'm looking for answers

over 12 years ago
bubabalo's photo

bubabalo

6 posts

I need some guidance. I would like to know about the future of my love life. I was in a relationship with a man and a few months ago he broke things off. What is going to happen between us? Is there is any chance for us to get back together or should I just move on? And if we don’t get back together will I find someone else? My birthday is 12/2/80 and his is 3/9/77.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hii, if you are confused and want to make a right decision, let me help you ..pls call me for live session.

good luck

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

As the words of song by roxette go

Listen to your heart

Deep down you already know if this is worth fighting for and listening to that is what will help you.

If your heart tells you that it is worth fighting for then have a read of win back love by annalyn caras.

If your heart is telling you otherwise then as the words of the song hold on by wilson phillips go

Why do you lock yourself up in these chains No one can change your life except for you Don’t ever let anyone step all over you Just open your heart and your mind Is it really fair to feel this way inside Some day somebodys going to make you wanna turn around and say goodbye Until then baby are you going to let him hold you down and cry

These are powerful words and hold so much truth look within you already know the answer.

over 12 years ago
bubabalo's photo

bubabalo

6 posts

It’s not that I’m consfused or I don’t know what to do. He ended what we had but I still love him and I want him back, I just want to know if we are getting back or not. Right now we are not together on;y because he doesn’t want to. I want to know what future holds for the 2 of us.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I picked up a tarot card for the,the ten of swords.This sadly is not a good omen for getting back together.and you cant force him,even if you could,would you want to? i dont think so,we want love to be natural and organic.if you like we can do a full love reading to see what went wrong,and if someone new is on the horizon.-stacy

over 12 years ago
bubabalo's photo

bubabalo

6 posts

Thank you very much for the tarot card. I looked on-line for the meaning of the Ten of Swords card and it is definately not good for getting back together.