disapointed

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

had several readings an all the psychics said same thing to me about a particular man only it turns out they were all wrong

over 12 years ago
haileystar's photo

Hailey Star (haileystar)

2 posts

I am very sorry you wasn’t pleased with all your other readings. I have faith you will find the right psychic that can connect strongly with your energies and give your a correct insight to what your are needing… May the Angels guide to down the path of truth..

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Sue im Lea, sorry for your bad experiance, if you want i can give you a mini tarot card update i charge $5 anf its a 10 min session, along with 3 free mins, so 13min reading for $5,

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Thats the thing about psychic readings you may not like what you hear and of course your dissappointed you feel like you’ve been cheated of something. Piece of advice too many readings is not good for one the information becomes scrambled it works very much like when you tune into a radio station you may pick up more than one station on a particular frequency. Perhaps there are things about this man you don’t know and is what these psychics are picking up. I keep seeing a brown short haired man for some reason. Everyone has secrets perhaps what these psychics were telling you was is his secret. Any way take time out from having anymore readings.

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

well id started talkin 2 a man who is in the army and he mentiond in march before he went to afghan tht he so wanted to meet me in aug when he returns all the psychics told me this would happen only long story short he appears to have had a change of heart

over 12 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

Why don’t you come and try me out i tell only the truth let’s chat i’m here for you

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Its only may august hasn’t rocked up yet go about life and let things unfold as they are meant to if that guy wants to talk to you or meet with you he will do that. There is still penty of time for that guy to change his mind many times over he is elsewhere doing something of great importance so let him do that. The more you think the worst the more it becomes a reality. As stated there is heaps of time left till august align your mind with what you want in this case you want to meet with this guy and tell yourself everyday this will happen.