baby

over 12 years ago

i just found out my son his going to have his first baby iam so excited will me and his dad be good grand parents thanks

over 12 years ago
lovecall's photo

Cosmic 3D Insights (lovecall)

19 posts

Congrats!! Let me see where you both stand, give a call and get the answers.

tnx

over 12 years ago

cant ring no phone sorry but still would like to know

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

chat means click on the psychics name that takes you to their page then click on chat on the far right top of the page you can also leave a message. Its not done by phone its with adobe flash player what you do is type in your question when the psychic accepts your chat invitation then the first 3 mins is for them to connect so they can tune into spirit guides to answer your questions.

I wouldn’t stress over this the main thing respect the parents wishes with everything find out the childs routine so when the child stays with you then the childs routine won’t be out of sink. Its all about having fun remember how you raised your children if they have turned out well then you were good parents and most likely will be good grand parents.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would be more then happy to answer you, just click my name and hit chat, i will answer all of your questions with complete accuracy and all honesty :) check out my reviews! godbless