s.7's photo

Stephanie (s.7)

3 posts

Contact me live .. i will help u for sure. Thanks GOD

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hilda, is it your own fear which is encouraging the evil one? Is the evil one feeding off your fear and becoming stronger? I feel some meditation may help you to believe you can actually confront this evil. The stronger you become, the less harm the evil one becomes. It feeds on the negative force your fear creates around yourself. Be angry with it, and if it’s still hanging round waiting for an opportunity, dismiss it. It is also feeding off your grief for your loss. Tell the evil one it has no right, or place, to torment you in your grief. Surround yourself with softness, soothing lights, and pleasant fragrances. Your loss needs to be cherished and protected, like a child. I feel the more you unite with your loss, the less the evil one will come between you. I hope you have a good support network to help you cope with the grieving process. If not, there are other people who have survived their loss who are there to help and talk to you. All the best.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

pl write your dob,tob,pob and name. I will tell you some procedure to protect from evil based on planetary maps in your birth chart. God bless you.