PLEASE DON'T TURN ME AWAY

over 12 years ago

I was talking with a accurate reader then she just took off. I sensed there was something she wasn’t telling me that is going to happen that is horrible or going to be bad. She has told me I am cursed or have bad luck already and she is right. But what is about to happen so bad she just blew me off

Please someone don’t let me worry like this just tell no matter how horrible it is.

Please so I atleast haev time to prepare.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

im sorry for the rudiness how may I help you message me to see if I cant fix what others havent

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hello I would be happy to help you. If you call me I can offer you free mini reading to see whats going on in your life.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I pulled a tarot card for you,the ten of swords.This card sadly predicts your putting your trust in the wrong people.

are you listening to others and not yourself and your heart? and wishes? only you know whats best for you.contact me for a full reading,to help you gain insight and direction for following your own heart-stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you are serious in thinking your cursed you can turn this around. You can do the following yourself.

A cleansing Send it back And protection

I would recommend you research the above and find spells that sit right with you. Sending it back is like sending back an unwanted gift just make sure no harm is intended when doing this. From there carry crystals for protection everywhere you go. The above will take a week to remove and send back.

over 12 years ago

Hello there,

It seems that you have received some information which was not clarified for you. I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium with a lifetime of experiences (41 years)strengthening my innate gifts, which enable me to Enlighten You.

Waiting To Connect With You In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

No one should be telling you you are cursed. It makes vulnerable people feel paranoid and frightened, and it puts them in a very negative frame of mind. Don’t listen to them. Seek help from people who will empower you to make good choices and be strong.

over 12 years ago
advisorcathy didn't upload a photo

Advisor Cathy (advisorcathy)

5 posts

Hi dear i can help you out with this and tell what i see and what will be happening also why you are having this feeling,call me now so i can give you more info thanks

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

I am amazed that someone could tell you that you are cursed. Allow me to consult the Tarot for you and we will discover the truth.