ignoring

over 12 years ago

i been sending messages and calling one of the guys im talkin to..will i ever hear from him again…and is he upset with me?

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

you need to stop sending messages and calling. The more you contact him the more he will ignore you. Do not make yourself look like a maniac in his eyes. The calmer you handle things, the better.

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

i dont think they are dodging but i do feel there is a 3rd person in the middle i would need first names or dob to focus message me to look further

over 12 years ago

his date of birth is 5/8/85…first name Mohammed

over 12 years ago

well anybody that can fully answer this question i promise on the 20th i will pay for a reading..thanks

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

please call or message me i do feel i can help but my understanding this is just for introductions of service to see which reader connects with it best with short information thank u

over 12 years ago
tbitty didn't upload a photo

tbitty

19 posts

I think everyone is telling you the answer, but you just dont want to hear it . I agree with Clairvoyantvision you need to stop calling him and texting him compulsively. You are only pushing him away.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey im Lea, and im picking up a bit of anger from this person’s side, if you contact me i will answer more and give you details be glad if you check my reviews :) godbless