i need advise ?

over 12 years ago

heres the story, my names lucy and im 18,iv been chatting with this lad for a good while now and i really like him,we’v the same personaility and the same likes etc,our little relationship has gone so close his mum wants to meet me and he’s telling his mates im his “girlfriend” and telling everyone about me..only problem is,he gets 5euro credit a day,and a few texts later its gone,we’d only send about 10texts and it does be gone,so iv a deep feeling he’s texting other girls,what should i do ? should i ask him out straight or what ? advise would be nice

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter if you want to steer things in the right direction

over 12 years ago
elyzmeyer didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (elyzmeyer)

5 posts

Lucy I need his first name and birth or age if known.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

he can’t save all his texts just to text you. Don’t over react,he needs to have a life outside of you such as his friends etc that he needs to text

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

if you are confused and want clarity to make a right decision, let me help you. I will answer your question truthfully also guide you accordingly. Please contact me for live session.

good luck

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

I feel he is more of a flirt with the others but I do need dob or first names to focus message me to fix this issue

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

i pulled a tarot card for you,the nine of wands.this card represents not trying to dissect the relationship just yet,and giving your partner some breathing space.he may be coming to terms with his wishes,i’m sure you have made your desires known,just give him some time to come around-contact me for a full love tarot reading-stacy

over 12 years ago

Honesty is the best policy and open communications are key.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey Lucy i’m Lea, and i would be more then happy to help you with solving this mysterie for you if you like, click my name click on chat and contact me live you get 3mins free and all i will need is his name no date of birth need’d view my profile i am very accurate n you can tell by my reviews, godbless