will we ever get back together again?

over 12 years ago

i wonder if M & I will decide to get back together again or is it time to just forget the past and move forward?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I pulled the Death card for you,nothing to be afraid of! it means moving forward and getting rid of old attachments and feelings.this is a rebirth period for you. :) good luck and move on-stacy

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i am seeing many wonderful things for you. please contact me in chat and lets talk about it.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I know that getting back together is what you want. I do know that if you decide to try with this energy certain things have to change for your relationship to have a chance, I would be happy to chat with you and look into this further and help you with this part of your journey.

Smiles Tam :)

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hello, contact me ASAP and I can tell you whats going on and why you and mark are not together.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Ask yourself why would you want to get back together. Do you think getting back together this time around, will make things better? could both of you compromise and put aside your differences to make this work? a relationship is not just about “you” wanting to make it work, its about both people putting their prides and away and not give up on one another.