the 18th o

over 12 years ago

the 18th of may is it going to bring good news about my not yet received income tax money i mean what is really going on

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The tax department have processes to go through for example a tax year finishes on 31st march all companies have to pay tax on behalf of their employees so that has to be processed by the tax department recorded against each name then the tax department has to put together what is called a pts for every single person paying tax say 4 million people that takes time because its done by humans at a computer. Because of the volume of pts forms they cannot start releasing refunds till a certain date. If it were tax to pay I get the feeling you wouldn’t give 2 hoots. Be patient their hands are tied as they have to do things properly else they get into trouble. I get the impression you have never worked at the tax department.

over 12 years ago

I have been patient for 5 months now and yes i have worked in the tax department before i do taxes every tax season and never have i known it to take this long. Yes you are right they do it humans enter everything in the computer. Like i said is the 18th of may going to bring me happiness when it comes to my taxes beacuse that’s the deadline they gave me when it comes to the decision if i will get the money or not.