relationships

over 12 years ago

my date of birth is 5/3/91… and i have a question i am currently talking to two guys i like very much..one of them i knew for about a year but he is not ready for a relationship but i am…and the other guy i only knew since march so im just wondering so i get into a realtionship with one of them or are they right for me

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

i would need they dob if possible but one seems to stand out he is the one that is taller and i believe med brown hair

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

msg me n i will help just copy n paste this i wont like any1 to see our chat

over 12 years ago

I would be happy to help with this since it is yet to get even more confusing because a third guy is soon to enter the picture .Message me for a reading .

over 12 years ago

well the first guy date of birth is 8/20/87 and the other guy date of birth is 5/8/85

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you like both thats understandable as they are both leos to be quite honest with you leos love the limelight like the attention on then. I would get to know the 2nd guy some more that you have only known since march and see where that goes I think the only reason why you have continued with guy .1 is because you really want him but he is in a way unavailable (not ready) and as they say humans want what they can’t have. See where things go with the 2nd guy try and find out more about him. Don’t be in a rush to make a committment the rule is guys like the thrill of the chase let them chase you etc. Of course don’t be easy yet don’t be difficult. Have a read of catchem and keepem by Christian Carter he knows what he’s talking about.

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

yes dear you have found your soul mate and the one who you have non longer its showing is ment for you. you just have to wait .. remember like i always say , when something is ment to be its never easy. have a great day god bless good luck!

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

were you introduced to one of these men by a female acquaintance? one of light hair? ,if so that is the man that points to having a stronger relationship with you.since i pulled out the queen of wands,it signifys a female with light hair,introducing you to someone important in your life in love.-contact me for a full love reading-stacy

over 12 years ago

yes i actually met the second guy because one of my female friends is talking to his cousin

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I would actually hold out until you fall head over heals for someone. When you find the right guy for you, you will know there is no other possibilities you will be so drawn to only one it makes things very simple in that way. Wait for an energy that is as ready for you as you are them. Hang in there, it will happen!!

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

now that i do have the date of birth without msg’ing me i can only say one is going to be right and its picking up its going to be with the new-er guy, but not for long,