heartbroken

over 9 years ago

I feel that I have lost my soulmatr we had a very crazy intense relationship and now he has moved away and doesnt contact me. We were so connected and after alot of passion and drama he is just gone. I am left feeling helpless depressed and broken and dont know what to do

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Hello Kat,

Send me a chat request and I’ll give you a free consultation about this problem as I need your birthday and his so I can accurately answer you.

I will go in to all details and give you advice on how to reunite with him or on how to get closure.

Blessings, Erika

over 9 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Good Evening. I can give you answers and advise you on what to do.

I can see that this is very complicated and you could usesome help so lets talk and resolve this problem.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

What is his first name and I will give you a free reading. I know what you are going through.

Love and light msdelight

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

Kat, I can help you and put your heart at ease message me for a thorough in depth reading.

over 9 years ago

Hello Dear, I am LIFE READER for your help, I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings.Please join me in Chat session .God Bless you always Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

Sometimes things have to go a certain way for something else to happen. (:

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight on love when things will get better . Many years of helping in Love issues like this . I give accurate insight and details what the spirit guides show around you and love . Contact me _Live Chat . Blessing s- Marva.Lee

over 9 years ago

Im the master of love spell, bilieve in my work and will be real happy

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

Hi there, I can help you with this.. let me know if you are still interested in knowing the truth.. you can contact me live or hire this email session for the honest, accurate and detail reading,, blessing

over 9 years ago

I am on tonight if you want to talk through this (:

over 9 years ago

Ciao dear I’m an italian psychic ,My recommendation is to allow me to open a psychic reading for you to determine what is upon coming for you in the near future and to give a bit of advice on how to face any challenges and how to reach your goals and attract positive energy in your future. Psychic reading will also guide me on type of love spells that would be best for your situation specialize in Reunting Lost Loves/Broken Relationship and Uniting people to True Love,love spells are cast to restore broken relationship and to attract true love. Blessing marcello

over 9 years ago
psychic.lydia's photo

★☽ Psychic lydia ★☽ (psychic.lydia)

8 posts

F.I.V.E ★★★★★ Advisor Soulmate Connection Try My $20 30 Minute Session Or $50 Unlimited Minutes Session! No One Deserves To Be Alone Or In The Unknown!!

over 9 years ago

Theres hope. So dont give up. But theres very specific steps you need to take. Please contact me soon and we can go over things. I understand theres a lot of pain around this situation, but i wont leave you alone.

over 9 years ago

*i wont leave you alone, i understand pain and loneliness. Im here for you :D

over 9 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight on love life ahead . I will look into the spirit guides around you and see someone is coming in and and won,t leave you , a real soul-mate . I will give you the truth .On line now , come in and receive the time frames , and if the guy where move away , will he contact you . I will give you full accurate insight and details . Blessings – Marva .lee

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

it sounds like you need some guidance id love to chat with you

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, Sounds more like a twinflame connection you and this person have shared…Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and guide and advise you onto your situation. :)

over 9 years ago

what im picking up right now that for 1 he was not your soul mate honey. and this relationship was only because to get you ready for the man your sopposed to be with. this is sopposed to make you stronger and better. but u need to know that don’t weeken to this relationship. think of it as a bad exspierience because it wanst ment for that it was really ment to prepare you for the future I hope you understand what im saying if not let me know.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Kat,

Your never alone. In the progress of your journey of live. Its just you forget about faith and patience in order for things to work out as you would liked them to. Trust me i know. You need to remember you do have angels from above that would most likely would help you!

If you need further assistance. Send me a message via bitwine. I will not be posting on this anymore.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Kat, I pick up that this is a real Twin Flame relationship. Either way, I feel that we can help you. Check my profile and my wife’s – Starseed Davina – and see if you feel called to work with us.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

it’s over move on I am not about to tell you what you want to hear just the truth move on, what u assumed was a soul mate or twin flame light was merely powerful sexual chemistry. I hope u have already moved on. Be well.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kat,

I concur with Stable above. Soulmate or Twinflame are the most misunderstood and overused words.

Remember either way – they are both spiritual relationships not sexual.

All the best ESTHER