my lifes been on hold

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

The 2nd part of 2009, the whole of 2010 and parts of 2011 have been about loss to an extreme I am now frustrated and not happy as its a very nasty sick individual who has caused this. I would like to know when a good job will come my way as every application so far and I have lost count has been declined not sure why even though that nasty cow did what she did. I am trying to get back on my feet at present without a job it makes it difficult. There is a job I want it means that I can follow my true calling. Can anyone tell me what my next job will be. One of the things I have lost is my internet connection I access this through other means which does not have a compatible flash player so unable to live chat. I am trying to get back on track was told april 25 this year things would start going my way thats been and gone

Thank you for your time

over 12 years ago
tabithacan2011's photo

TabithaDaly (tabithacan2011)

5 posts

I been through alot in my lifetime. I completely understand. I would love to help guid you through it. Contact me

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

Angel, I felt compelled to respond since I saw your post to someone else that you seem not to believe what psychics say. This energy will effect any reading someone can provide you. It’s like asking someone to look into your life and then putting up a piece of frosted glass between you. Remember that timeframes shift and are hard to gauge because the universe doesn’t work on our calendar or our timescale. You mentioned in the other post a job in October (could be a October in a different year).

The market is tough, and what you are passionate about isn’t necessarily common. If you are willing to step outside of your chosn field, perhaps the doors will open and you can find your way back to your passion. There’s more but I think that may be enough for now. Keep applying to the jobs you want and invite the right job in with positivity.

Best, Miss B

over 12 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Miss B

Thank you for your response its not that I don’t believe in fact its the opposite. I have applied for many jobs including the ones I was told yet nothing. There is a job I want that will enable me to study part time and then progress to something within that organization. I am doing everything right I need a job now as its dire financially. I even tried to get a job in a shop to do with an interest of mine but didn’t have enough knowledge so yes I am trying. Now I am being told that a job won’t come my way yet that person said that a job would come my way now that made me angry I need a job.

over 12 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi all

I came to realise that someone I was friends with hasn’t been completely honest and her stories kept changing and after a while I started to question her. Caught her out 2 days ago lying to me and still continued lying to me. Now I wonder if anything she said is true probably not. It has distracted me from getting back on track filling my head with stuff that now I think was rubbish. Now I am going to just move on do my own thing and get my life back no more listening to bs. It turns out I wasn’t meant to be the target of that bad stuff it was either her or someone else as she had spoken about her father and someone in new orleans doing bad stuff to him. I cannot believe I fell for that rubbish. Any way time to focus.