Life . . . love . . . everything

over 13 years ago

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I’m struggling, my life is a miss. I really want to change jobs but there doesn’t seem much choice out there. I’d love to meet someone special, I was seeing someone but it wasn’t deep & meaningful & I found myself putting up with him because there wasn’t an alternative. It’s finished but I feel a little lost, I’m independent and usually like my own company. I’m feeling an uneasy vibe with a female colleague, undercurrent of mistrust, I think it’s coming from her but I don’t understand. Can you see any light at the end of the tunnel for me?

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

hey Kylie Honey. I am layla.I am free right now,I have a new program for new clients,and well old alike really.I am a laid back gal,and looking to give back to my folks in need out there.I have to live to so I am not always free,But I do what I can :).I am online right now if your still up,I don’t know your time zone but I am here if you need me honey.You seem like your lost and needing a friend,I am here to help you. I am a medium and I can help you if you want.Love,Layla