leesha didn't upload a photo

donna jackson (leesha)

2 posts

Am i waisting my time with this man Dan will anything ever happen between us

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

He interested in you but he is intimidated too.

over 13 years ago
leesha didn't upload a photo

donna jackson (leesha)

2 posts

Ok so will anything ever happen though

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hi donna,I am layla.I was looking at your post and you seem to just be on your last leg with him,I will tell you what I read…. I feel that he has been backing off from you for awhile now,for many many days.. I do not feel that he is the one for you,and you will meet someone but it will not be until Nov. of this year,relax… take a deep breath and know he’s not going to treat you right,he’s not the loyal kind sweetie.I do see that he has cheated on a woman within the last two years,I say once a cheater always a cheater,need more help? you can contact me if you wish ok? If not Good luck to you! Love,layla

over 13 years ago

Hi,Lorie just let me know when you’re going to be online again.

over 13 years ago

There is a strong psychic connection going on with me and Alan for the last eight days.Is he going to contact me about getting back together soon?

over 13 years ago
rebeccasreadings's photo

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

12 posts

HELLO this is rebecca im getting that dan has ben mixed emtionsed and this makes for a lot of conffuison ioin his head and yours but im seeing that it is not the time to give up contact me and I will explaine the rest of this to you in a session please know that im a giveing person and i will give full detail toyou so please contact me live for more talk thank you rebeca

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Donna I think you would have to be the one to make the first move if your interested…Jason Im online now.