brother

over 12 years ago

lost my brother to a suicide about 2 years ago i was wondering why he hasnt come in my dreams i love and mis him so much plz see if you can find peter for me he will be with my mum and dad i know thanks

over 12 years ago

thank you so much

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey myra im so sorry about your brother and yes he is with mom and dad now watching over you, if you want we can connect to him for you through you and see if peter has any thing to tell you about why he has not came into your dreams yet, maybe there are questions you have for him if you would like i would be honerd to help contact your brother peter for you, godbless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

He may not be ready to come through when loved ones pass they go through a process, review their lives and then have to decide if they want to become a higher energy or come back to earth as another person. We live 16 times before we have completed 1 cycle and then decide if we want to start over or become a higher being like a spirit guide.

When he is ready he will make his presence known but there is something you can do.

Place a photo of him on the top of your tv and say peter let me know your here by pushing the photo off. Be patient when he is ready he will let you know.

He is watching over you so don’t think he has forgotten you.

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

I sense that he left you a small gift recently. Perhaps within the past couple months you found a random purple/lavender/pinkish flower that was out of place. He couldn’t do this at the beginning. I see more but this should be helpful to you so you know you aren’t by yourself.

over 12 years ago

Wanted to say first thing I saw was a man standing with his head down and his hands clasped in front of him with the one hand reaching over the top of the other, holding other at the wrist.He seemed very humble and a bit embarressed.Also got the impression that your grief has created a temporary wall and that later you will have the commuication you desire.Love & Light

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Myra,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium. Connect with me in Live Chat. I will connect with your brother and allow myself to become an empty vestal of communications between you.

Waiting To Connect For You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson