Please help

over 9 years ago

I’ve had so many psychic reading on another site 99% of the readers say the same thing but the timeframe keeps changing why.me Simon 20th sept 69 her Angela 18th sept 70

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Simon,

You can not compare sites or psychics due to each place and person is different we all have our own gifts and styles. If they are saying the same thing this need to be addressed on the place given

Be blessed

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i m here for your help call me for advice thanks , blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/23/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 9 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Simon ,,,, I will predict and answer you all, with time frame from your Horoscope,from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system. I have 27 years vast experience of Horoscope reading. my all prediction always perfect, read my article ””PERFECT PREDICTION ’’

Contact me with your full birth detail on live chat…Achharya Jaydev…

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Let’s talk we can get the answers together http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/42977-psychicreadersunited

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I’m going through the same thing..and I came here asking the same question…no real answers . I did end up turning in a couple reader since the gave the Exact reading..but that’s about it. Its madning. You want to keep the faith..but when you get no results…what to do. Your not alone with this one

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Simon,

As a top rated reader on the site,I know not all the predictions people make come true. Sometimes they even tell you what you want to hear just so you dont leave crummy feedback,and they can make some money. If you look through my feedback,you see people happy with the results,and saying that I was accurate. If you would like to have a real reading,from a top ranked psychic who is KNOWN for accuracy, then please come to me today for a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me I can help you with all your life problems ty

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Timing is like the weather, it changes frequently depending upon the conditions… We will do our best in the moment we are questioned to give you the answers. I hope you are finding some kind of satisfaction to your questions, despite this condition!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Simon, Tarna & Aida,

Please understand that word “Psychic” means I have a feeling about something.

It can never be 100% as each reader is different plus also your reader on that day maybe???? totally on the mark or off the mark depending on how that person is feeling.

It is not!!! an exact science. In fact it is not a science. Psychic readings is like faith – you cannot prove anything but you believe it.

Please note this is not the Psychic Bitching board about the readers here – it is unfair to the many great readers Bitwine has.

I totally agree with MerMaiden – timing is a very different subject.

Also Tarna & Aida – please make your own seperate postings rather than post under another person’s question – in this case Simon’s.

All the best folks ESTHER

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Time frames are a skill.. Which many readers will not give. My advise is to be a reader or two and when the predictions come to pass stay with that reader. Don’t just from site to site, reader to reader as you will only confuse yourself.

Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to give u a time frame est.. i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me foe a full life reading I will let you know the truth to your future ty