24 posts

Sensing that he is busy..

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

hello, i m here for your help ty

over 9 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 9 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me i will tell u With power of vision about your past and Future and give u accurate date when your love one will call you join me and check my accuracy. Regards…...........!

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Taty,

Stop putting your energy and time into a person that may not make you happy. Focus on what is good. Not the negative.

If you want further advice contact me

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I’m in agreement with Jessica. You will waste half your life just worrying about why a man doesn’t call you. If they’re interested they will call you. If they’re not showing interest to you on a regular basis, they’re just not interested in you.

Be an independent woman. Have activities and hobbies to occupy your mind. Use your energy where it is productive in a positive way.

over 9 years ago
visiontrueforu's photo

TrueVision (visiontrueforu)

12 posts

Join me and check my vision power help full to you then pay…....

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/23/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!

over 9 years ago

I wasted to much time with my sons dad and only got hurt. All I ever wanted is to be married and have a family . So not knowing which man is gonna be the one really scares me and I really don’t want to be hurt again. This guy wants what I want I just don’t know if he is the one , we haven’t dated yet and I’m not sure if I should date him cause I’m scared of being with wrong person.

over 9 years ago

I wasted to much time with my sons dad and only got hurt. All I ever wanted is to be married and have a family . So not knowing which man is gonna be the one really scares me and I really don’t want to be hurt again. This guy wants what I want I just don’t know if he is the one , we haven’t dated yet and I’m not sure if I should date him cause I’m scared of being with wrong person.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Taty,

That is normal to have fear on something that you have yet experience in. Your fear is being hurt. That is making you go around in a circle of wonder. If I was you I would put that marriage on hold till your finished healing. Once you feel like your able to do it. First off your not going to marriage like asap. Your going to start as friends and turn into best friends. Before any marriage takes place. A friendship is always best first.

Further advice you will have to contact me.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Taty,

Firstly – there is no THE ONE in today’s world because most of us will marry more than once just because we live longer than our grandparents did.

As for finding someone suitable to you – now that another story.

Jessica above is right – you need friendship in place first because lust will always die down after the beginning.

I am going to put up on the board for you about the 4 stages of Relationships – It will be there for you under News & Articles.

As for finding someone suit to yourself I would like to recommend Dr. Phil McGraw book called ‘LOVE SMART’

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Check out my no risk offer and follow-up deal.

Contact me for a complimentary 2 minute session to see if we connect. I will not do a reading during this time. This time is for you to ensure you are comfortable with me and I with you before you spend a dime.

There is no cost for you to see if we connect. If we do connect, take advantage of my DEAL. Let me connect with your spirit guide and share that message with you.

psychic_j

over 9 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/340531-lovesizemedium