When?

over 10 years ago

When will I meet and get married ? Does anyone see the name or a letter from his name ? Do I know him or will I meet him? My dob is o8/05/85

over 10 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

hi honey I have connected and see some things for you regarding the men I see coming into your life… and such. Message me for a consultation! Blessed be.

over 10 years ago

I will help you by a great reading.So please give me a chance to read for you. I think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. Thank You LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will give you the date when you get married.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Taty,

Something tells me your not listening to your angels on who is this right person. So you need to focus on what patterns you have at the correct moment to know what to do from there.

I hope this makes sense. Further advice you have to contact me.

over 9 years ago
uzaam's photo

Psychic Attestant (uzaam)

164 posts

helo i m here for your help call me for advice thanks , blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 04/21-04/28!!!!

$10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (04/23/14)

EASTER APRIL DEALS!